• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

@LeSoraAmari - I think Leo would probably attract a normal village girl, perhaps a cook or an alchemist. I can just see him saving her from some thugs on a visit to her town!

Which will lead me into this next point. I was planning on you guys finding an abandoned, burned out village, with one building (The lodge) still standing. As time goes on and you become more famous (or infamous) than it will be repaired and fill with people. Who likes this idea?

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11325-lesoraamari/ said:
@LeSoraAmari[/URL] - I think Leo would probably attract a normal village girl, perhaps a cook or an alchemist. I can just see him saving her from some thugs on a visit to her town!
Which will lead me into this next point. I was planning on you guys finding an abandoned, burned out village, with one building (The lodge) still standing. As time goes on and you become more famous (or infamous) than it will be repaired and fill with people. Who likes this idea?
Oh my god that is adorable yes yes yes!

Funny because I can imagine that tooxD

And so basically, this town is like our version of the Hollow City? How exciting. Yes it's a very fantabulous idea~ (I apologise if you don't know what I'm talking about lol)

@LeSoraAmari

Glad you like it ^_^

But, I am afraid I don't know what you mean. Feel free to explain, if you want!

@Fezzes

Kalryn is a bit more difficult. I have some thoughts, but no ideas. What/Who might you want as a love interest, if any?

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11325-lesoraamari/ said:
@LeSoraAmari[/URL]
Glad you like it ^_^

But, I am afraid I don't know what you mean. Feel free to explain, if you want!

@Fezzes

Kalryn is a bit more difficult. I have some thoughts, but no ideas. What/Who might you want as a love interest, if any?
hmm, well basically the Hollow City is part of a game, when you first see it it is just empty with nothing but buildings in it, and as time goes by you rescue people and eventually the city becomes filled with people~

@Fezzes

I understood you liked the village idea, don't worry!

@LeSoraAmari

Yup, that's the plan! Except people will flock to your banner as well as people you save and help. Also, your reputation, and thus the people you attract, will depend on the actions you take during contracts.

@LeSoraAmari

Well, not right at this moment. But once you all get on that F*KING TOWER and somehow escape, you'll be on your way! You will be a mercenary group, after all!

On that note, everyone:

choppa.jpg

@LeSoraAmari[/URL] - I think Leo would probably attract a normal village girl, perhaps a cook or an alchemist. I can just see him saving her from some thugs on a visit to her town!
Sounds like a very good idea to me

I've got to get myself and Alex to the Chopper somehow.....THINKING! thinking I'll figure it out!

@The Mythic Dragon

I think I should get approval from you for my combo plan between Markov and Aedan once they reach the top of the tower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back