• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

(o'v'o) hi guys

hmmmm, i'll figure out a way...let me just re-read the thread and figure out how to squeeze her in here.

ok so in short our mission is to get to the tower

and hello!!

Im eating so make post later

But how many acher are there? because i could make markov swoop in and take a few out leaving some for the newcomer to wipe them out ^^

At this point, it doesn't really matter. You can take out up to 3 men, be it sword, spear, or bow.

GM so lonely(:'()...

(sorry playing titanfall with bro.s)

ok well i will make drake take a few!

@Yonsisac Make sure to join me up at the tower when/if you help with the archers. We are going to have some fun. Hehehehe.

heheh...i am...I have plans on sweeping in in flight taking 2 archers down,geting the cholar boy out of were he is with us and then fly towards the tower and handle this man to Drake

Yonsisac said:
heheh...i am...I have plans on sweeping in in flight taking 2 archers down,geting the cholar boy out of were he is with us and then fly towards the tower and handle this man to Drake
Its a 'she' but ok

*Stomps feet down*

I KNEW IT WAS A FEMALE!

*looks at CS*

YEA I KNEW THAT!...i always did

*Crosses arms*

shoold i wait for witchy to respond me or do i post?

@Kirito Kei

I hope you don't think I am being lazy. My writing is sometimes concise... and that was really just to push you forward.

@Yonsisac

Whatever you want. I assume @Witchy would be fine with it, since she sent out a general call for help.

well....im gona post markov seeing her in danger and save her wille Kirito takes the archers!

and aswell...a fight with @Whisker

Yonsisac said:
that sounds great, but my character is a girl!!

I know im sowy /3\ the tall drake will go save her!....hehe...its funny how markov towers over her and he can just pick her up and fly to saftey....infact that is what might happen

@The Mythic Dragon If I don't get reply from him today, might I post again and move Alex towards the others... Or shall I wait? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back