• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

@The Mythic Dragon

??? I never said that, I only mentioned that as a hypothetical situation

Sorry, was confused about archers' whereabouts

EDITED

*sighs*

Last edited by a moderator:
.......*slowli sighs and its down*

can we just plan and fight thea grunts befor my brain explodes

@Yonsisac We're waiting for flaw to okay before we post as all four have to be in with it.

I think the rest of us are okay with the get up to the roof plan for now. Yes?

@LeSoraAmari

Here's a piece of trivia for you: Ka'as isn't you normal grim reaper. He is a nice, caring guy. He cares for souls until they can be returned to the cycle of life, almost like a nursery! How's that sound?

Alright ladies and gents, I am posting before afk to pick up my sister. Hang on tighhhht. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3838-skull-knight/ said:
@Skull Knight[/URL]
^ Where did you get that from? ^
Saw it in a previous RP I was in, assumed I could implement it here. Sorry, should have pm'd you first. My mistake, I'll drop an edit and change it over.

Whisker said:
Alright ladies and gents, I am posting before afk to pick up my sister. Hang on tighhhht. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.
OK! well we will be wating xD

Okay. Sorry for the length. I promise they'll get shorter once the battle is over with.

Im AFK for a bit.

@Whisker The length is fine! Awesome, even! BTW, @snowy raven is not a willcaster, she has wilder abilities as a Drake.

@Witchy Looks good! Go ahead and post!

Everyone, Welcome our 12th player! Now, how is she gonna show up..?

Im kinda low on imagiantion fuel so what shoold i do with the raging drake? he has a stamina boost -3-

Yonsisac said:
Im kinda low on imagiantion fuel so what shoold i do with the raging drake? he has a stamina boost -3-
Cover yourself and sword in fire! Charge the grunts and cleave through them, taking your wound before flying to the tower!!! @_@

IMHO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back