• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

@The Mythic Dragon

This is my idea for the upcoming post.

We aren't going to last long standing out in the open. We're gonna have to a thermopylae-ish tactic and try to find an even tighter area to squeeze into so that the numbers advantage dwindles (or simply move to a higher altitude like a roof or something). I am thinking we make a break for a new position and take up a defensive position there. Snowy works on healing and buffing Yon. Yon covers us offensively as we change positions with Flawlez backing him. Aedan backs Snowy and tries to rebuff the spearmen. I imagine archers will be a big problem though since you know ... he's quite an easy target to hit standing out like that. But once we get to our area, then all four of us can defend the space more easily and help the other PC's if they join in ...

Ok so you whant markov go all Berserk and get coverd in blood wille he gets heald and Buff up by snowy in short?

@Yonsisac

Yeah. I dont know how long Snowy is going to last though. If he provides cover while the party moves up to say ... a defensible area like the roof ... then he can join and we can concentrate their firepower there.

This is if everyone agrees ... of course.

I'm going to concentrate on Aedan covering snowy so she isnt taken out and we lose support for Flaw and Yon.

...Ok well if that is the case markov is gona have alot of fun Geting slices all of them and geting a nice Crimson Bath xD

@The Mythic Dragon

im kinda confused what you mean by that?

@Whisker @FlawlezFalcon @Yonsisac

Well, we could have flawlez use her character's telepathy ability to communicate. (wondering if the other has to have telepathy to communicate back?) If everyone is shouting what they're doing, the mercenaries are probably going to kill them. Oh, and some of the mercenaries should have a quite a few magic users and healers of their own (but for sake of increasing complexity [woops, sorry ^^] , can they be awful ones? since they probably emphasize more on being able to use swords/shields/bows/spears/etc.)

my plans were to have amaya heal her legs first (for her, healing takes up a significantly less atm of energy than buffing, since she's a 100% body/spirit wilder). Then heal Markov's throat (using drake breath, and she would probably have light wounds on her torso from arrows). She would be scrambling to take out some of the archers with her remaining weapons (is she the only healer/buffer/mid ranged weapon user so far)??. And sure, amaya can switch between buffs, debuffs, and heals

Is the setting okay so far: (pretend that it's some sort of drawing ^^ ;)

COURTYARD TO MERCENARIES BARRACKS OR HEIRESSES MANSION OR WHATEVER (you decide ^^)

TOWER THAT LEADS TO ROOF walkway that amaya is on ANOTHER TOWER THAT LEADS TO THE COURTYARD

DOORWAY THAT LEADS TO COURTYARD

everyone whos in an alliance so far

........im confused xD is this a makeshift arena or is everybody just hate each other?

@snowy raven

ISetting seems fine to me.

If we move towards the roof tops we lose the threat of spear men almost completely as they cant climb and wield at the same time.

Archery threat increases.

We'd have to all four concentrate on keeping people off the roof and taking them out.

I'd keep an eye on her magic level and restrict buffing and debuffing for only emergencies once we're actually on the roof and have her just go for archers.

Stamina conservation and all that. It's up to you though.

nonono i mean like...first we said this is a make shift arena only me and the leader but what i this now?!

@Yonsisac I am under the impression that this has turned into the arena ... and that very few of these "mercs" are actually tournament participants vs the tournament themselves.

@The Mythic Dragon

Thought so. I figured that the lady of the household would have something to say about the full scale mini-war that is now raging in her courtyard if it was not.

@The Mythic Dragon

OHHH okay.

So it's something like this?

MANSION ITSELF

MANSION GARDEN

TOWER LEADING TO UPPER WALKWAYS AND ROOF (FOR ARCHERS) stony walkway above door TOWER LEADING TO FIRST FLOOR

DOOR LEADING TO GARDEN

everyone in the COURTYARD

@The Mythic Dragon

A layout of the setting we have so far.

Whisker said:
@snowy raven
ISetting seems fine to me.

If we move towards the roof tops we lose the threat of spear men almost completely as they cant climb and wield at the same time.

Archery threat increases.

We'd have to all four concentrate on keeping people off the roof and taking them out.

I'd keep an eye on her magic level and restrict buffing and debuffing for only emergencies once we're actually on the roof and have her just go for archers.

Stamina conservation and all that. It's up to you though.
Fixed the setting(?)

And [referring to plan] sure, that's fine.

I was planning on having amaya drain the stamina from Archers. She could drain (then buff) and others would protect her.

@snowy raven Well... you got it, I guess, but there is no one in the mansion grounds. The archers are on the buildings surrounding the courtyard. No one said the Heiress planned this but you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back