• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

@The Mythic Dragon

@Yonsisac

@LeSoraAmari

I got to brb for awhile though. My friend wants me to play video games with them. Ill post when I get back whether or not Kirito Kei has responded.

Nah the idea of dying in combat or fighting someone such as Lizard Bones would only invigorate him xD

And okai, have fun!

well up to you to face the drake....who knows he might cook you and eat you up like bacon strips

Good night all. I will not be able to post for half of tomorrow, as a heads up. (until 12PM my time)

I imagine some of you are berserk fans. Just realized I hadn't hit the Watch Thread! On here..... Oh well, I hope to RP with you all pleasantly in the future! It's a pleasure to meet you all. Goodnight to all who are turning in now! Anybody, who is up feel free to drop a message if you're curious or anything. I'll be heading to sleep an hour or two from now.

Im not a beserker fan....*Slowly hides Guts Figure and mini Dragonslayer replica*

and plesure to meet you aswell

Okay guys, I had hoped to get a post up before I had to leave, but it wasn't able to happen. So next IC post will happen in 5-7 hours.

Have a good day!

Okay guys, with mt next post (3 hours or so) I want to get you all fighting together as a big team. Any ideas?

Or... Are we done fighting?

well as i can tell if anybody whant o continue maybe the leader and his Buds woyld come back :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back