• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

Yes I think the GM wants all spots filled before the roleplay takes off @Whisker

I would have played and Altmer but pretty much everyone hates them xD

And no in actual terms BFG actually stands for "Big Friendly Giant"

But funnily enough I did mean Big Fucking Giant~

Because you are not a nice cuddly giant that loves fluffy sheep, you love to fight and are just so tall, too tall.

Silly thing

@LeSoraAmari You probably should. Im pretty sure on the wiki it says dunmer and humanoid races are restricted to the vigilantes ... but we got a werewolf and an argonian in there so loool.

The "Big Fucking Gun" is new to me I'm afraid lol @The Mythic Dragon

And @Whisker I always thought fhat the Vigilants of Stendar were allowed to be any race, you just couldn't conspire with anything daedric or undead~

And yes we have a werewolf which completely contradicts the law of the Vigilants because they despise all undead xD

@The Mythic Dragon Those games? And yes that's true~ but the Vigilants of Stendar believe that things such as Werewolves, Daedra and Vampires are evil, and a blight. It's the Dawnguard that accept Werewolves into their ranks~

But then again the Dawnguard and Vigilants are friends so I guess it works xD

@The Mythic Dragon

The Vigilants are adamantly opposed to werewolves and any unnatural monster that attacks humans.

@LeSoraAmari

I feel like the guy might could be an exception though ... like ex-dawnguard member or something?

I feel like I should tab in that rp that the vigilants tend to focus more on violent/bloodthirsty daedric princes than others who do not harm mortals (ie: there is no lore of them ever going after Azura, Meridia, Sheogorath, Nocturnal, and Sanguine).

Posted!

dam Markov is Bloody as hell xD do there is Kindness in him......he dosent like tacos that is why he compared them with walking tacos

NOT YET! @The Mythic Dragon

Make the grunts retreat so me and whisker have a clear fighting area!

I thought that as well, Princes such as Meridia and Azura actually despise the more violent princes,(Meridia and Molag Bal for example) and the Vigilants actually tend to use "Meridias light" as guidance quite a lot xD

And fight time? Oo let me in, I wanna see lizard bones and bfg in action

@The Mythic Dragon

I am okay in doing so after the muppets are destroyed. I am kinda hoping Kirito Kei will come back and post a reply before I do since I talked to him directly (but couldnt tag in edit).

TALOS THE TRUE GOD OF TAMRIAL-..um...SKYRIM!

149543.jpg

I'm proud to say that I worship the Eight Divines... Talos can go d**

Now back to the realm of the sane and realise that this is no Skyrim Roleplay, apologies GM FRIEND....

OK ALL CALM DOWN OR I WILL DEDRA YOUR ASS IN OBLIVIAN!...and maybe call The prince of Madness

@The Mythic Dragon

What about Nazeem then?

3s82y7.jpg

In all serious though, Ill stop. xD

Guys if you wanna go all Skyrim join the roleplay that me and bfg were ranting about lols Skyrim doesn't exist here this is about fights and death...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back