• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

I edited my post~

And, just out of curiosity was this question forged, but what will happen after we "Get rid" of these awful brutes?

snowy raven] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19933-flawlezfalcon/ said:
@FlawlezFalcon[/URL] hullo, I finally finished editing my lengthy post
Don't worry, we'll all get used to this! ^_^

Oh @snowy raven so you saved Markov xD well thanks and its ok!

ok people we must be a team! i have plans so who whants to team fight with mark?

Oh, don't forget to give yourselves some light wounds once in a while. You're good, but not that good. ^_^

Link to my blog added in OP! Feel free to like, comment and subscribe!

I just looked at your blog and I am very impressed at the presentation of it all it really makes me happy^-^ @The Mythic Dragon

LeSoraAmari said:
I just looked at your blog and I am very impressed at the presentation of it all it really makes me happy^-^ @The Mythic Dragon
Why, thank you! ^_^

Although, the website design goes to my partner! I'll tell him you said so!

@The Mythic Dragon

Im going ahead and assuming you were talking to me and fixing my post before doing another one. Ill be posting the edit shortly.

@The Mythic Dragon

Post fixed yet again. Ill wait till some more people post in this new round before posting again.

I feel like i shoold post but a Nother half said i shoold wait to help others.....I think im gona post Markov going beserk...yea gona do that

Yonsisac said:
I feel like i shoold post but a Nother half said i shoold wait to help others.....I think im gona post Markov going beserk...yea gona do that
Snake time?

@The Mythic Dragon

Wat. I thought you said no attacking other players? DID YOU LIE? IS THERE MORE LIES THAN RULE SIX?

RPception.

Woah wait, I thought Markov would be conscious about who he's killing though

EDITED, nevermind i read the above post

Whisker said:
@The Mythic Dragon
Wat. I thought you said no attacking other players? DID YOU LIE? IS THERE MORE LIES THAN RULE SIX?

RPception.
You cannot attack a player. for example, i cannot call you a "Worthless bag of shit" OOC and expect to get away with it. PvP is something completely different.

Player =/= Character. STOP META GAMING ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back