• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

So are we doing a turn based RP or like...everyone for themselves. I know we are waiting on one to come back online, but while we wait, can we still continue to mess around in town?Meet each other, interact, blah blah blah. That way we can kind of go into the arena with possibly some conflict about who they have to fight or something...Idk am I making sense?

@FlawlezFalcon

I have no reason to stop you from doing that. If you want to talk, then talk. A big part of this is going to be the Camaraderie of the group. And teamwork my eventually make the difference between life and death!

That's what you meant, right?

@The Mythic Dragon are you gona control the guards wen you make your or do i just continue and say they let me pass?

Yonsisac said:
@The Mythic Dragon are you gona control the guards wen you make your or do i just continue and say they let me pass?
Oh, sorry, i'll get that posted.

(Sorry for the absence.)

- What are you hoping to get from this RP?

I am hoping to develop a long term story with lots of history.

- What are your thoughts on a player leader?

A player leader is good, could cause more conflict in the group though xD

- Do any of you want a romantic interest? What are your thoughts on this? I personally don't care if my character has a love interest or not. I don't know if Kyou feels the same way though...

- What do you think of the world I have created (From what you know)?

Seems well thought out. Lots of good names...

xD I would have just done a side way swip with the buster but would be preaty easy to doge anyway

and aswell trying to make him more Unique aswell -3-

-What are you hoping to get from this RP?

Hmm, never thought about that before. I don't know, just keeping an open mind.

- What are your thoughts on a player leader?

neutral

- Do any of you want a romantic interest? What are your thoughts on this?

for my character, not really xD as long as other characters are doing what they like, it's fine

- What do you think of the world I have created (From what you know)?

I like it so far :D

WOAH! We have ten people now, I was just running up and down the stairs out of sheer excitement

[QUOTE="snowy raven]WOAH! We have ten people now, I was just running up and down the stairs out of sheer excitement

[/QUOTE]
My reaction the whole of last night and this morning! So amazing, never had this many people in an RP before, I hope I can do this well!

@snowy raven Ah! You cannot influence metal with body/spirit! You can only buff the body and spirit!

Also, guys, don't forget to tag! (This is only to avoid confusion!)

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20144-snowy-raven/ said:
@snowy raven[/URL] Ah! You cannot influence metal with body/spirit! You can only buff the body and spirit!
Also, guys, don't forget to tag! (This is only to avoid confusion!)
Aww, okay

[QUOTE="snowy raven]Aww, okay

[/QUOTE]
I liked the idea, tho'!

OH MAH GURD! I keep remembering things! If you all can add a [RESULTS] to your post, telling me how many you take out or what you did, that'd be great! I love reading your posts, but I also need to be able to quickly skim for the details! Sorry for dropping this on you!

snowy raven] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19933-flawlezfalcon/ said:
@FlawlezFalcon[/URL], sorry, I had to fix a few things and was told that body/spirit wildmagic can't influence weapons ^^;;;
lmao its ok!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back