• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

@The Mythic Dragon

well for the Location would be nice to see like a tab with the name of the Village/city and under it land marks and information or something :/

Some historical/cultural tidbits would also be nice. we've established that the fey were formerly slaves and the drake are seen as intimidating foreigners.

Oh yea, BTW, this world is the basis for short stories I will write, and the games based on them. Which is why some ideas may be rejected or altered. (Such as the Fey as slaves, I need to elaborate on that before making it canon.)

If people are interested, I'll post up a link to my blog!

Also, gonna wait a bit for @bourgeoisiemustache and @Calibutcher before going on.

@Kirito Kei

Hmm ... I think I might have made another mistake with my post ....

Were you addressing my character in yours?

Whisker said:
@Kirito Kei
Hmm ... I think I might have made another mistake with my post ....

Were you addressing my character in yours?
He may have been... I think so, yes. But I wouldn't worry too much, we are all still getting a feel for each other! ^_^

@The Mythic Dragon

I got thrown off by him being called Wilder. I'll just wait to make sure and then go back and edit it before his next post so he has a proper response.

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20144-snowy-raven/ said:
@snowy raven[/URL] How is your post coming along? It's been in edit for a while. You need any help?
I don't ask to be rude, I like helping my players!
I'm almost finished, and thanks for your offer tho ^^

@The Mythic Dragon you're still controlling the swordsmen right?

I finally finished, but forgot it was a casual RP...

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11325-lesoraamari/ said:
@LeSoraAmari[/URL] Not sure if you saw, but @Fezzes tagged you in an edit, unsure if that appears on alerts (don't think it does)
The alerts for being tagged in edits don't come up, and for some reason, this tag didn't either~

Anywho I'll go take a look now~

[QUOTE="snowy raven]@The Mythic Dragon you're still controlling the swordsmen right?
I finally finished, but forgot it was a casual RP...

[/QUOTE]
So, this is to everyone: When I give an amount of kills, you can feel free to kill all of them in one post. If I give you elites or any type of bosses, you write strikes and I write responses. When you are killing mooks, you can control them as well, so you can give more detail. You cannot control elites or bosses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back