Mecha RP: Legend of M

" what you think i stayed at the same level " she smiles in challenge. " i kept pushing and pushing my limit, you know me, it's never enough until we all come back unarmed. " she says taking his hand and pulling him as she walk a bit faster toward the firing range.

" prepare to be beaten brother, you will be surprised to see my aim now " she says " but first we need to go to my room, i need to grab my own weapons. " she says happily.

@Raider867

He lets her pull him. "Alright, alright." He says with a smile. He was enjoying being with his sister again and he didn't want it to end. But all things have to end some time, even if it's just for a moment.

@Alaania Hellborg

they goes to her room, she goes to her bed lowering herself to her knee she pull her case, one long and the second one small. " both have been customized to my liking. " she says with a smile, going back to her brother she add " we can go now, and like i said prepared to be beaten. " she says joyfully, knowing that if he did practice a lot, this would still be a tight competition.

she goes to walk out of her room closing her door behind them. " alright now onward to the shooting range. " she muses looking at her brother before walking toward the shooting range.

@Raider867

she chuckle happy to be with him. " come on slowpoke " she says picking up the pace. after a while she pushes the door to the firing range, saying happily and loudly to be heard correctly. " and here we are the firing range, if you want you can try my weapons and tell me how you feel about it, otherwise you will use one of those. " she says pointing to the gun rack.

@Raider867 @Foxora

He moves to the gun rack, looking at the weapons. "Assault Rifles... Snipers... Shotguns... Pistols... Pretty standard stuff." He says before finally settling on a sniper. "Let's have a sniper contest." He says with a challenging grin to Amelia.

@Alaania Hellborg @Foxora

Fox was already firing a few shots with the pistol at his stall. He then stopped and started examining it for a moment. "Hm... Not bad, but nothing that really stands out really. He reloaded the clip and decided to try the rifle next. That was when he heard the door open. "Hm?" looking back he noticed Amelia coming in "Huh, guess she was done with whatever" he smiled and waved "Yo! Amelia!" he yelled over the rest of the gun fire.

@Alaania Hellborg @Raider867

" hey fox how are you " she turn to her brother " are you sure ? " she says with a grin lowering her long case to the table and opening it. revealing her custom built, she had probably spent a lot of money on building it, but klein knew she was a genius when it came to sniper rifle.

" you know you should have started with the handgun " she add smirking.

@Raider867 @Foxora

rock-d-scifi-sniper.jpg

Fox turned toward the gun rack where she was speaking with someone and happened to notice someone familiar "huh... Cell guy?" He was about to say something when Amelia opened up her case showing her rifle He gave a long whistle as he walked up to her and the weapon. "Now thats a snazzy looking rifle you got there."

Last edited by a moderator:
Amelia chuckle " yes it is, now let's show you the precision of this little beauty. " she says taking it and lifting it with ease. she moves toward the stall and smirk. pressing the button to push a firing target farther.

Amelia's face turn serious taking aim she takes a deep breath keeping it for a few second than firing at the target. hitting it right in the middle of the head. the shot was clean and fast. she turn to look at klein and exhale " so think you can still beat me brother " she says out loud. then look at fox, " this man is my brother his name is Klein. " she says with a grin. laughing at the exchange between fox and her brother. " i see you two got a history."

@Raider867 @Foxora

Fox turned and gave a thumbs up to Raider with "Points for you then. By your own means, I take it?" Then he watched Amelia's Gun display and folded his arms and smiled "Niiiiiice, that could take the head off some rather big game" When she then introduced the Klein as her brother, he did a double take towards the man... then started laughing. "Wow! What are the odds?! Haha" When Amelia commented on their previous banter Fox just shrugged. "Yeah, he was a fun chat in the brig when I was scrapping parts."

"Yeah. Gave me a good idea of getting out as well, though I didn't have much time to do it." He says with a smirk. "Well, time for my shot." He says, moving to a stall and pushing a button to bring the target farther than hers. He smirks, aiming down range. He aims up a little bit to compensate for gravity and there was no wind at all so he didn't have to compensate for that. He then fires the shot, it flying down range and hitting the target. He pulls the target back that was off from the center of the head by a millimeter. "Not bad if I say so myself." He says with a smirk.

she chuckle " want to take a look into the scope. " she says with a grin. " you will see why i am one of the best. it might look brand new and sofisticated, but taking a look into it and you will understand. " she says knowing they would both by suprised and puzzled.

looking at the target she grin " yeah you got better than before, but still need some work " she muses, teasing him to practice even more.

@Raider867 @Foxora

"I need some work, yes. Haven't picked up a sniper in a few months with my spec ops group deployed everywhere at once practically." He says with a chuckle. "I'll practice more if I have time." He says with a smile.

gently she smiles " you will have, if you stay with me brother " she reply softly with a soft smile.

she press the button to push the new target to the same length than he did, taking a deep breath then keeping it before pulling the trigger, again clean shot through the head. she exhale then lower her gun to the table of the range, she moves to her brother. " you forgot what i taught you my brother. what is the first rule when taking aim with a sniper ? " she says scolding him a bit.

@Raider867 @Foxora

she smiles ruffling his hair. " alright now try this again at the same range, and remember slow down your heartbeat, this will make the shot easier. " she says softly. looking at him.

@Raider867 @Foxora

Klein chuckles. "Yeah, tis my family." He says to Fox. He then nods to Amelia and aims down range. He takes a deep breath to slow his heartbeat, taking the shot again at the same range. He pulls it back to see a dead center head shot. "Heh, I guess that's all I needed." He says with a smile, looking at his work.

she smiles softly at them, taking a few steps back she sit on the table " if you both want to try my beauty the cobalt, go ahead and shoot to your heart content. " she says leaning on the wall, she was a bit tired and she didn'T want to leave her brother, she set herself confortable and chuckle at fox " yeah we are a bit weird like that, but that's my family and i love it. " she reply yawning a bit.

@Raider867 @Foxora

( i am going to work, if any leader's or captain tries to take you raider you got the right to act out Amelia. have a good day everyone i'll be back in like 6hours or so )

Fox smiled and shrugged "Who am I to judge, bonding with my folks either involves hiding in tall grass or a memory game of "Which part is this?" He then went over to grab the rifle he was borrowing. and decided to take a few shots of his own.

"Yeah. Different families have different ways of bonding." He says with a smile, taking a few shots of his sniper into the targets, all hitting the centers of the heads of targets. "My family's way is a shooting range." He says with a smile as he fires another round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back