Maxwell Mansion (actual rp)

"Oh you are.... Jason right?? My sister texted me not too long ago and said,"I have a hu-" "Not another word!" Ginger ran up behind her brother and covered his mouth.

Piper would sigh and decide that it was too hot out to be under the sun. Emerald eyes walked back into the dinning area where everyone was sitting/standing and talking. She would raise a brow as it seemed there was another set of siblings in the house. ~great more fighting~ she thought as she rolled her eyes and sat back down in her old spot. She'd look at Joshua and smile, he was a cute little guy, she had often pondered what it would be like to have a younger sibling. But then she would have to fight twice as hard to get attention from her family. "So, is everyone ready for classes today?" she'd try to start casual conversation.

Sorry guys I am pulling my character from this rp, it is too confusing and I don't like one sentence posts and stuff. Sorry and hope you don't find me rude, so here's my exit))

Piper got a sudden call fro Brad, it was serious and there was a plane leaving in three hours for the bahamas. HELL YEA she thought as she ran back to her room and packed her bags messily. She'd run outside and toss all her stuff into the back seat of the cab that had been waiting for her.

((Bye))

Jason raised a brow. Oops I didn't mean for her to do that, I was playing around. I stand up and follow her "Hey I was joking around so was he. " he said softly

"Oh well I know you my sisters roommate and that's all I know about you. Well I know your really pretty" I smile at her

"Yeah" he smiles and looks at her. Jasmine saw them and walked up "Where did you put my phone! Please give it to me"

"Sorry ... Jason is it? I just had to mess with the both of you." Ginger walked away. She wasn't always sweet, cute, and innocent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back