• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mature Star Wars RP.

Alright, let me know if there are any other changes you'd like me to make. I haven't RP'd in a while, so I'm a bit out of touch. I spent longer than I should trying to make sure that my character wasn't a stereotypical Gary Stu.

@Natevess Alright we have some options here. As it stands Dedan is pretty much a super soldier, so i have some suggestions to tone him down a bit.

1) lose all the force powers (he'd still be force sensitive so heightened senses) and the lightsaber but not make him so frail.

2) lose the major force powers and lightsaber but keep the slightly augmented speed and strength, lose the boosters on the suit however.

Please make a changes along one of these lines, and as I said I don't think he even needs to be a Jedi, if you go with the more force sensitive route why not have him leave the order or be kicked out at a young age?

[QUOTE="Jason Carlile]But you do know Canon and lore wise only Mace taught in total like 3 people. I'm not saying that it's bad. In fact I considered it for my character. But it's so exclusive I refrained from using it.

[/QUOTE]
That is true, but I was thinking it wouldn't exactly be common knowledge if a Jedi Shadow was taught Vaapad

Orion said:
Just Jedi..? ..what can I go for here xD
Wait what do you mean just Jedi?

Thanks for creating checks and balances on powers, I was worried that I'd be one of very few who didn't have super powered gods of war, but as it stands now most people are reasonably strong while not being super heroes which is the perfect place to be.

I'm kind of a peasant among gods with my char. Though I can make up for that by being able to bluff my way through 90% of situations.

Master Attano] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11229-natevess/ said:
@Natevess[/URL] Alright we have some options here. As it stands Dedan is pretty much a super soldier, so i have some suggestions to tone him down a bit.
1) lose all the force powers (he'd still be force sensitive so heightened senses) and the lightsaber but not make him so frail.

2) lose the major force powers and lightsaber but keep the slightly augmented speed and strength, lose the boosters on the suit however.

Please make a changes along one of these lines, and as I said I don't think he even needs to be a Jedi, if you go with the more force sensitive route why not have him leave the order or be kicked out at a young age?

That is true, but I was thinking it wouldn't exactly be common knowledge if a Jedi Shadow was taught Vaapad

Wait what do you mean just Jedi?
I mean can we make just jedi? Or can we make a sith? I mean not all Sith are slaughter every jedi I see ish..not all ...most but not all..

@Master Attano

Last edited by a moderator:
Orion said:
I mean can we make just jedi? Or can we make a sith? I mean not all Sith are slaughter every jedi I see ish..not all ...most but not all..
@Master Attano
Mmm, I don't think a sith will get along too well with the people on the crew, if you have an idea for a possible Villian then let's hear it however.

[QUOTE="Master Attano]Mmm, I don't think a sith will get along too well with the people on the crew, if you have an idea for a possible Villian then let's hear it however.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you're probably right. Though, not everyone is going to get along anyway, least >.> I don't intend to make my character a Mary Poppins xD

Considering that the Sith doctrine involves the dominance of the strong through violent action and the eradication of all weaker forms of life, while also preaching the embracing of hate and bigotry, I doubt that a Sith would be a great companion to have.

[QUOTE="Master Attano]I meant more deadly not get along :P

[/QUOTE]
Well truth be told deadly is an understatement. It depends on how the "Jedi" would react. I mean in truth not like I gotta go "Oh, hi I know this is crazy but I'm sith :D " Course Jedi nor Sith are evil.. Either way, each has their own philosophy, and might not even be all commanding the weak, if anything it could be a good person, whom unfortunately got trained in the dark side.

LordTenebrous said:
If there is still room, I am very much interested.
At this point in time I'll be deciding who joins based on the quality of their character sheet as my ideal number of people for this RP is around eight at the most.

Deadkool said:
I'm kind of a peasant among gods with my char. Though I can make up for that by being able to bluff my way through 90% of situations.
Ahah don't worry you are not the only one :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back