• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars AU: The Hunt

I'd like to make a padawan for story A and maybe a master for story B upon your approval
I do have a question on face claims for the characters:
Are they going to be realistic pictures or semi-realistic kind of art style like ai generated or anime? Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Last edited:
You can have any kind of face claims you want!
I would like my character face claims to be macaroni art made by a two year old in the dark. No I will not provide an appearance description.

Still interested in this, just been busy with real life stuff. I’m down for playing two characters. I think the Quarren Jedi I mentioned would be good for either a Knight or Master. I also have an idea for a Yaka Padawan, one who is struggling to balance his species’ cybernetic implants and tech reliance with the traditional Jedi teachings about the Force.

Still interested in this, just been busy with real life stuff. I’m down for playing two characters. I think the Quarren Jedi I mentioned would be good for either a Knight or Master. I also have an idea for a Yaka Padawan, one who is struggling to balance his species’ cybernetic implants and tech reliance with the traditional Jedi teachings about the Force.
Nice!

I've got a Kage Padawan, and my Knight is either going to be an Evereni, because I also like that dichotomy of a species seen as evil being something seen as good (though the Evereni were originally seen as peaceful and kind and were known as caretakers until their society was destroyed), or a Pantoran, cuz I really like the color scheme going on there.

Are mixed races allowed? I have an ai generated character that has features that differ from the norm of their race, so to make it make sense I'm thinking they could have a father that is one race and mother of another. I'm asking this purely as a physical feature explanation and not as some special force advantage or anything like that.

As a mixed race example from Star Wars Rebels: Hera Syndulla a Twi'lek has a child with a human jedi

In my desired face claim they have bigger more exotic ears than what their identifiable race usually has. That's really the only feature difference. I think the ear design adds a unique touch imo.

HELLO FRIENDS! So sorry for the delays! It has been roller coaster of a couple weeks but we're getting close to lift off!
I've got our OOC up and running, and will be currently working on the CS thread today!

Are mixed races allowed? I have an ai generated character that has features that differ from the norm of their race, so to make it make sense I'm thinking they could have a father that is one race and mother of another. I'm asking this purely as a physical feature explanation and not as some special force advantage or anything like that.

As a mixed race example from Star Wars Rebels: Hera Syndulla a Twi'lek has a child with a human jedi

In my desired face claim they have bigger more exotic ears than what their identifiable race usually has. That's really the only feature difference. I think the ear design adds a unique touch imo.
Mixed races are not a problem!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back