• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Universe Correction Agency 2.0: A Multiversal RP (CLOSED)

I have a few characters in mind, one of which happens to be a Marvel character, the comics specifically.

I haven't committed to him in my head yet, but if I do, do you have a preference on whether he'd be from the same exact world as your Iron Man or if he'd be from functionally a very similar but ultimately different Marvel world? I don't think they've ever met in canon so we wouldn't even have to feign much familiarity either.

I have a few characters in mind, one of which happens to be a Marvel character, the comics specifically.

I haven't committed to him in my head yet, but if I do, do you have a preference on whether he'd be from the same exact world as your Iron Man or if he'd be from functionally a very similar but ultimately different Marvel world? I don't think they've ever met in canon so we wouldn't even have to feign much familiarity either.
I could work with that 😎

Is there a deadline for posting a CS? I got my vaccines yesterday in a world of pain

So,the RP is starting up again from the beginning?
Count me back in.
I'll use a bunch of Demon Slayers again.

Could I introduce someone as a self proclaimed "Universe Annihilation" expert? Because the character that I've made before comes from a universe that was destroyed,
again. And again. . . And again.

That’s…actually an interesting idea. Why not?
I can think of a few different reasons.
Just kidding! I need entertainment!
I'll go into more detail in the character sheet but basically he's a multiversal traveller who is at this point, understandably just a little done with it

I can think of a few different reasons.
Just kidding! I need entertainment!
I'll go into more detail in the character sheet but basically he's a multiversal traveller who is at this point, understandably just a little done with it
I await to see the method to your madness, fellow memer :coolshades:

Hmm, well consider me interested. Mind if this ole skeleton throws their hat into the ring?

Nice! Guess I must’ve been lucky seeing the closed tag within the title now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back