• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Matched

Willow Eleanor Dawn Laurence

"Well.. I guess I'm here." I sigh and bite my lower lip. I bring a peice of my red hair behind my left ear and watch as my hand trembled as I put the key into the key hole and turn the knob. My eyes scan over my new house, it has really pretty fruinture, a big kitchen, six bedrooms with only one bed in the middle of the room.
One bed? do they expect me to sleep with a random stranger?. As I step into the foyer again my eye catches on to something with my name on it and another name, probably my match. His name is Mitchell Devon. I heave a sigh and pick up the vanilla evenlope. Inside was a letter and handful of cash and three keys with a car starter thing.

The letter contained me and my match Mitchell's room number and a thing about the producer saying hello and welcome to her experiment. It also said, that one keys was for us to share the car keys and two sperate keys for the house. Im guessing we get our own cars.

I grabbed my three purple suitcases and walked up the stairs the best i could, to me and my matches room. I pushed the door open, the interior had blue and purple blankets, sheets, pillow covers even the bathroom. "I guessing the blue is for my match" i muttered under my breath and started to unpack all of my clothes and toliteries. I was really anixous to meet my match, all of these thoughts ran through my head like, what if he didn't like me or he would judge me because of my history or how would someone like a girl with scars all up and down her wrists and thighs?

Wren Nicole Gray

"Dang it," I mutter as my suit case falls out the door, as I try to get out of the taxi, I turn back to the taxi driver and pay him in cash. I throw my back pack over my shoulder and roll my two red suitcases up to the big house. I took a deep breath and reached for the door handle as I heard a loud honk behind me. I quickly turned around to see the same taxi and the dark haired taxi driver holding up my black guitar case outside his window. I must be really nervous if I almost forgot my baby. "Oh thank you so much!" I tell him gratefully and run to pick it up, I wrap it around my shoulder then go back up with my luggage. I pull my pastel purple hair on my shoulder then fumble through my pockets for the key. Once I turn the handle, I find that it was already unlocked. I must not be the first one here. The thought made both nervous, and excited.

I drag my things inside the beautiful house. "Wow," I gasp as my eyes widen at the beautiful house. It's huge. Six rooms and a big beautiful kitchen. Remembering that someone else must be here I yell "Hello? Anyone here?" I ask walking down the hall dragging my stuff along behind me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hazel Valentine

My foot tapped repeatedly against the floor of the cab. Ughh... I'm so nervous. I'm gonna make a fool of myself. On television! I should've have come, I kept thinking to myself. My thoughts wondered to the other members. Are any of them from a country town like me? Probably not.

"--e here."

What about my match? I wonder who it --

"Oi, we're here!"

I jumped at the sound of the cabby's voice. We're here? I looked out the window and sure enough, there was the house. I quickly turned back to him and reached for my wallet, "Sorry.." I mumbled as I handed him the money. He took it and nodded toward me. I awkwardly smiled and grabbed both my forest green suitcase, pulling them out with me as I got out.

He was already driving off when I attempted to pull the handle out from one of the cases. It didn't want to come out. Oh come on... Why, of all times, do you chose not to work. I tried one more time and it snapped out roughly, making me stubble backwards. I felt my face flush up. Oh man... I really hope they weren't recording that.. The next one came out a lot smoother, thankfully, and I rolled them both up to my new house. I checked to see if the house was already open before reaching for my key. It was. Good, I'm not good with keys.

I walked inside and was in awe at how pretty it was. I walked further in, still looking around at everything. Wow! The difference between my home and here is huge! I noticed the envelopes with all our names on them. I look through it till I found mine. The other name on this one was Dylan. Dylan, huh? Wonder what he's like. I opened it up and read through the letter, then grabbed my room key. I went looked through it again to remind me of my room number, then put everything back in the envelope for Dylan.

I grabbed my suitcases again and headed to the hallway to find my room. Instead, I found another person, "Oh, hi." I said, waving. Wow, she's pretty. I love her hair.

Jovelyn

P.S. please if you get a chanse put some flowrs on Algernons grave in the bak yard. Jovelyn wiped a tear from her face and closed the book. "That was a great book. You should read it some time." Jovelyn smiled and placed the book back in her book bag. "Do you like reading? You seem like a fan of a good mystery novel, or maybe crime is more of your taste." Jovelyn chatted to the cab driver about all the breathtaking mystery crime novels he should check out although the conversation seemed to only be one sided since he only replied with grunts. No biggie I'm sure he'll warm up eventually

The cab came to a screeching halt in front of a big house causing Jovelyn to slam into the back of the passenger seat and her things to fly all over the backseat floor. "You know you really need to fix those seat--Oh my goodness look at this place!" Her eyes grew wide at such a sight. "Have you every seen anything more lovely?" The cab driver spat at her. "Tirty seven feefty" Jovelyn scrambled my things together and gave the cab driver two twenties. "Keep the change, and that you so much for the pleasant ride. I'm sure that lady will be fine after she recovers from the scare you gave her... I mean she did almost get run ov--" The cab spend off from the house leaving Jovelyn in the driveway. "Alright bye!" She yelled after the cab while waving her arm in the air. Jovelyn turned around to see the house, "Well let's just hope for the best."

Jovelyn walked into the house with her bags in hand. It seemed to be empty until she overheard some voices coming from the hallway. She peeked around the hall curiously wanting to see who else was in the house with her. Jovelyn saw two girls. "Hi there..." my voice was shy and somewhat soft. "I'm Jovelyn...nice to meet you two." The thing about Jovelyn was that she could talk perfectly to strangers when a conversation was about books or any form of literature, but if the conversation strayed away from her comfort zone she was a complete social wreck.

@Blue Puppy @Shy Shadow

Wren Nicole Gray

I turned to see two girls, it just sparked the excitement inside, this was going to be fun. "Hi," I said happily to the two girls standing in front of me. One with cute pixi cut and another who seemed to be really shy. I would shake their hands but it seemed like all of our hands where full of stuff. "I'm Wren. I see you guys just got here too?" I said pointing to their luggage. I haven't found my room yet but I had noticed that all of them only had one bed, and there was only six rooms. Are we suppose to share with out Match? Well they were big rooms, I wouldn't mind sharing. "Where have you guys come from?" I asked, wondering how long it took them to get here.

Mitchell Devon

I twisted my watch to look at the time. I gave out a soft sigh and stared out the window at the ocean. I would always find peace at the sight of the calm water. I softly smiled hoping this experience would be good for me. "Are you okay, Mitchell?" said the woman in the driver's seat. "You are normally more relaxed and content, but today you've been a little....down."

I just continued to stare out the window and said, "I'm fine, mom." I leaned my head against the window. I wasn't depressed or sad about what was about to happen, in fact, I was kind of excited, but I was also really nervous. I looked down at the piece of paper on my lap. One word jumped out at me: Willow. My supposed "match" that I was to be paired up with for the next couple of weeks. What would happen between the two of us? Would we become good friends? Would she end up hating me?

"I'm sure she will be perfectly fine with you." my mom said.

I shot a surprised look at her. She just smiled back at me. I chuckled, "I hate it when you do that mind reading thing, you know?"

"Hey, I'm your mother. I get you more than you get yourself." she said, "Now, relax and enjoy your time."

I grinned and stared back out the window. "Thanks, mom." I felt way more relaxed now. I couldn't wait to meet everyone and make new friends. I especially couldn't wait for the starry night surf sessions on that beautiful water.

It wasn't long until we pulled into the driveway of the address. I hesitated a few seconds as I saw a girl stumble backwards as she struggled with her bag. I chuckled a bit knowing she would be an interesting person to meet, and got out of the car. My mom got out and grabbed my bags from the truck as I grabbed my guitar and surfboard that was tied to the roof.

I set everything down and embraced my mom, "I'll see you in a few weeks." This would be my first real time away from home.

She kissed my head and whispered, "Have fun and stay true to who you are. Enjoy yourself."

I let her go, "I will, mom, love you." I quickly grabbed my bag, guitar, and surfboard and walked towards the door.

Jonathon Wilson

It was a long journey lasting around three hours of driving, maybe more since he fell asleep almost instantly when he got in the cab. He went from the depths of the city where all crime lets loose, to this house that looked almost unreal to how big it was and how nice it looked. It seemed as if it came out of a magazine for home decor. Of course Jonathon's never seen or experienced anything like this before, considering he's only ever lived in run down apartments, so he was hesitant about moving in.

"Great this must be a joke." He mumbled under his breath, turning to the cab driver and paying for his service. Getting the single suit case he brought with him, it was a plain black medium sized one, nothing special or distinctive about it. He then grabbed his back pack and swung it over his shoulder and began to make his way to the enormous house's front door. Glancing at the gold doorknob before turning it, Jonathon began to wonder what could be on the other side or if there even was another side. As the door peeked a crack open he could begin to hear voices on the other side. He took a step back to recollect his thoughts, 'maybe it's not to late to turn back' Jonathon thought to himself before turning to see if the cab was still there but it was no where to be seen. Accepting the facts he finally decided to continue to open the door, revealing at least five people standing around.

Noticing that one of them was beginning to engage conversation with a few he felt rude to interrupt and bluntly step over to where he noticed rows of letters. He grabbed his with his name on it along with someone named Luna. The thought, 'I hope that just means they think I'm bilingual and I got a room with the moon...' ran through his mind as he noticed the number of keys inside and a letter. He took the cash and was in almost awe, he couldn't believe they would just stuff money inside an envelope and leave it laying around. He picked up his things and started making his way to his room, glancing at the others who were there and said "Hi." in a soft but blunt tone before continuing on, wondering if any were his possible 'match'. As he entered the room he saw the lone bed in the center. ' It must be the moon I'm matched with' he thought in a jokingly matter before setting his things against a wall near the door, unknowing if he should even unpack.

Luna rosemary leaa faye

"Woo!" I take in the beautiful scenery, smelling deep and exhaling. I roll down the window. The, female, cab driver eyeing me from the rear-view mirror. "It's so pretty! I can't beleive i'm actually here. " The taxi cab pulls into the driveway of the most beautiful house i'd ever seen. It litterally take my breath away as I open the car door and jumping out. I stand there for a few seconds, then someone bumps into me, bringing me back into reality. It was one of those dream house you wished you lived in when you were little, 6 or 7 to be exact.

"Hey!" The lady, about 5'3, ginger and plump, waves a meaty hand infront of my face, making me realize that I was stuck in my day dreaming state again. I giggle a short, but sweet one and grab my bags from the back, one full suit case for her art supplies, one for her clothes, then one for her shoes, makeup, bathroom
necessities. So, in total she had three bags, not to mention the small, over the shoulder bag, that was black and lacey with fringes at the bottom.

I walk into the house with one suit case on one hand then the other suit case on the other hand. The inside was almost as gorgeous as the outside was. I see a series of envelopes just laying around, I can't find mine.

"OH! That must mean that he's already here!" A wave of giddyness and nervousness washes over me. People were already talking so she made her way to her room. Turning the corner I see my rom and the door is cracked. The nervousness intensifies and I open the door all the way, quitely. I put my things againest a wall and make my way over to the guy standing in the middle of the room.

"Um, Hi. I'm luna.."

(Mentions: @Jack )

~ Oakland Randal ~

Oak rides silently in a taxi cab, tapping imaginary piano keys on his knee. His eyes simply gaze out the window, indifferent to what they see. He had assumed the set of the show would be rather elegant, as it is going to be aired on television, but he does smile as the cab pulls to a stop, excited to live in a large home. Oakland has lived in small apartments his entire life, and it was odd for him to imagine having a section of his home at ground level.

Oakland opens the car door and grabs his wallet from his back pocket. The young man is a dollar short of the total fare, so he awkwardly drops three sticks of gum into the driver's hand, along with the cash and assorted change. He laughs in a guilty way, avoids eye contact, and pulls his things onto the sidewalk quickly, not wanting to take much more of the man's time. He waves a bit at the taxi's backside, attempting to win with kindness. He could not blame the driver if he was frustrated, though; after all, it wasn't his fault Oak felt too guilty to charge children for piano lessons. He feels music should be shared abundantly, not saved for the spoiled and able.

After he ponders on his life for perhaps a moment too long, Oak remembers what he is doing on this sidewalk and gathers his belongings. The heaviest and largest item is, of course, the keyboard Oakland managed to fit into the backseat, having it laying on him the entire ride. The male also has a medium sized dufflel bag and a backpack. All his bags, including the instrument case, are plain black and rather ugly, but Oak is proud to even own them. He looks at his watch and decides someone else is bound to already be here.

After trying the door, he casually walks inside and sits on the sofa. No one else seems to want to have a seat, but Oak does not care to be so formal with his new roommates. They would have to get comfortable with each other sooner or later. He smiles at the others but does not jump into the conversations.

Hazel Valentine

Soon after I greeted the first girl, another appears, "Oh, hey." I said to her, smiling. Wow, she's pretty too. I really don't belong here with them. The one girl spoke up again. Wren. "I'm Hazel." I said. She asked where we were coming from and I pulled my suitcases closer so they sat in front of me, "I'm coming from a small town out in the sticks." I said, giving an sheepish smile.

I turned toward the shyer girl, "What about you?" I asked, trying to make her more comfortable.

( @Keiser @Shy Shadow )

Jovelyn

Jovelyn smiled "I'm from... a small city in Minnesota...a few minutes from Canada." Jovelyn looked down at the girl's luggage and noticed they seemed to be carrying around an envelope. She wanted to ask where they got those, but no sound came out of her mouth from over excitement. A guy walked backed and mumbled a hi before disappearing into a room. He too had an envelope in his hand. I guess I must have missed it when I came in. "Ummm I seem to have...umm forgotten to pick up my envelope. If you'll excuse me...I'm going to go get that...right over there...so ummm nice to meet you Wren, Hazel...bye." Jovelyn waved awkwardly since her arms where tied down to her bags and she retreated back to where the envelopes where.

Jovelyn placed her bags on the floor as she grabbed the envelope with her name on it. Jovelyn admired the penmanship for a moment trying to stall as much as she could before opening the letter and finding out who she had been paired with. She had been overflowing with curiosity as to who the producers thought was a good match for her, but now that she was here the reality of the situation made her hands shaky. She stared a the white envelope terrified of what might be inside it. "Okay...Jovelyn, you can do this. Ready? One. Two. Three. Open." She didn't open it. "Alright for real this time. One. Two. Three. Open." She didn't open it. "Hmmph...Seriously Jovelyn! Come on Third time's the charm. One. Two. Thr--." Jovelyn's hands were shaking so hard she dropped the letter before she even got to three. Jovelyn bend down to get it, straighten up and looked intensely at the letter. "You seriously don't want to be opened do you?"

~ Oakland Randal ~

Oak starts to realize the downside of sitting down, as everyone towering over him makes him grow uncomfortable. He drops his bags and gently slips past the females talking beside him. He strolls curiously towards the bedrooms but turns back around at the sound of mumbling. He laughs lightly as a girl talks to herself while trying to control her nerves. Perhaps some people were actually scared to be on the show; it never occurred to Oak that it could have the possibility of changing his life.

"Are you alright, there...?"

His voice is soft, as to not scare the girl from her thoughts. Oak walks towards the envelope area, realizing they must expose everyone's matches. He waits for a reply and and tries to read her name of the paper, but it is bent away from his view.

Jonathon Wilson

Right when he was about to sit down on the bed he hears someone introduce themselves as Luna from behind. He turns and sees a girl 'this must be what they ment by Luna' he thought before shining her a small smile. "Hi there Luna I'm Jonathon Wilson but you may call me Johnny." His tone sounding almost sarcastic as if trying to sound like he was having a great time. "You probably already figured this out but we're 'matched'. " Jonathon explained to her as he glanced from her hair back to her eyes and added air quotations when he said matched. He enjoyed how the colour of her eyes looked with the colour of her hair, he found it to be a good blend. "Oh and here's your key for the house, your share of money, and we share a car." He handed her the items before looking back at the bed. "And apparently we share a bed as well but I wouldn't mind taking the bathtub if you feel uncomfortable." Jonathon added as he wondered why they would only put one bed in the room.

Jovelyn

Jovelyn blushed crimson when a guy approached her. She noticed she must have looked like a maniac to anyone who might have seen her battling to open the letter. "I...uhh...yeah I'm fine...Just...uh trying to get this thing open." Jovelyn held the letter up and tried to play it off as if opening the letter was no big deal, but her facial expression and shaky voice clearly stated otherwise. Well aware that she wouldn't fool anyone, Jovelyn sighed and looked down at the letter. "It's just being difficult" She looked at the guy curiously, again trying to stall the inevitable, opening the letter. "Do you...ummm have your match?"

~ Oakland Randal ~

Oak immediately shakes his head, denying his knowledge of his match. He is confused by her words, taking things too literally as usual. His eyebrows crinkle together, wondering how she could be that weak.

"The letter is being difficult? I guess the seals can be tight at times... Surely, the paper can not be that thick. Maybe you should just rip it...quick and easy like a band aid. Wait; I'll get mine, too, and we can open it together."

He slides over a bit, glancing at the different envelopes for his name. His first name does not catch his attention, so he scans the remaining letters for his last name.

"It seems my match has already got mine, so we can just share."

He laughs, also making a big deal out of the situation. The interaction with the girl is a little adventure to him, and he finds himself growing nervous with her, although he did not care about the match results just moments ago.

❁ Willow Eleanor Dawn Laurence ❁

I jumped a bit when I heard countless doors opening and numerous voices all down the hallway. I was actually kind scared to go and meet the new people that I would be living with, so I decided to just stay in my room until my match got here. A small smile appeared on my lips as I saw my camera pokeing out of its case. I quickly picked it up and toke a step out on the deck outside. Putting the camera upto my eye, I started to focus the lens. Taking the perfect ocean picture I smiled, something that I rarely do and put my camera back into its case. My wandered back over to my match as sat down on the king sized bed. What was he like? Was he nice? Would he judge me? Same interests? All these were running through my hand as I laid down on the bed, my short legs dangling off the side.

@jewelboy

As his cab slowly pulled up the the house, Yaov was left pondering why he was here and if he were making a mistake or not. Really... this sort of thing was crazy and out of the ordinary for him. He'd never even thought or considered it until now and he still didn't know WHY he had even gone along with it. The cab finally stopped and he let out a deep sigh, putting his sunglasses on he stepped out and went around to the back. The driver of the cab popped the trunk and he received his ruck sack from the back. Upon retrieving his belongings he closed the trunk and with that the cab speed away, leaving him with a clear and unblocked view of this place he'd be staying in.

"God, what've I gotten myself into?" He wondered aloud with a groan of despair.

Luna rosemary leaa faye.

I stand there staring at him, listening to what he was saying and giggiling at the little things that he said, like the air quotes. I like that he had an nose peircing. The corners of my mouth turn upward. I take my share of the money and one of the keys. My eyes wander around the room. It's spacious, thats good.

"I kinda guessed, and i'm fine with sleeping in the same bed." She smiles and walks around the room taking in every little

detail. "So.. Now what do we do?"

(
@Jack)

Jovelyn

Jovelyn giggled at the guy's comment about just opening the letter quickly. Oh if it were that easy. Let's see you try to open yours. Jovelyn moved to the side so the guy could search for his name, but as fate would have it she wouldn't be seeing him freak out over a letter like she did. Someone had already taken his letter. Jovelyn frowned a bit disappointed some part of her really want to see him panic so they'd be even, but she tried to make herself feel better by imagining the person who got his letter freaking out also.

Oh what if he's with one of those two girls I just met! What were their names again Wren and Hazel? That'd be cute.

"Guess you got lucky there..." Jovelyn looked down at the already wrinkled letter while she talked. "You don't have to stress out about opening a letter." Turning the letter over to reveal the sealed side, Jovelyn sort of wished he wasn't there. This could be a life changing moment and having someone stare her down wasn't easing up her nerves any more than the thought of her match not even showing up. Though she gave him props for being nice and sticking with a complete stranger through a tough moment.

"Okay...here I go...I'm going to open it now...I'm just going to tear the letter open and read what's inside...no pressure...I can do it...is it getting hot in here...NO! Focus...One. Two. Three." Jovelyn closed her eyes and tore the letter open. She stood very still for a moment not wanting to open her eyes. Sure she might have been making a big deal about a silly letter with a silly name that could mean nothing at all, but then again it could be a door opening up a whole knew path for her.

Jovelyn slowly peeled open her eyes one at a time and took out the contents of the envelope. There was some cash which she quickly dismissed as not important, a set of keys which were also dismissed and two pieces of paper. The first was just a welcome letter from the producer, nothing life changing there. Jovelyn got the edge of the first paper. Her heart began to pound and her hands were shaky again. Jovelyn took a deep breath and moved the first paper to the side revealing the second one. "Oakland?"

Mitchell Devon

I decided to check out the beach area before I made my way inside. I made my way around the house and down to the beach. I set my stuff down and slipped off my shoes as I made my way toward the water. I smiled and took a deep breathe of that intoxicating salt water smell. "At least we are by an ocean." I said to myself knowing that this spot would probably be my go to spot.

I moved my surfboard over to a nearby deck area and decided to leave it there so as to save some space in my room. As I leaned the board up under the deck, I heard a door open above me and shut. I decided to wait so as not to disturb them. It sounded like they were fiddling with something then a snap went off like a camera. "I wonder who is up there." The door opened and shut again and I knew it was safe to step out from my hiding place.

I went over back to the water and looked up at the deck and sure enough no one was there. I smirked thinking of how I could get a good first impression upon one of my new flatmates by scaring them. I thought about climbing up to their room, but decided to play it cool. Instead I sat down and began to soak my feet for a bit.

After taking a few minutes to relax my mind, I gathered my stuff and started to make my way back around to the front door. I stopped myself and looked back up at the deck. I grinned, "Well, I'll at least make my first impression unique on them." I set my stuff on the ground once more and start to climb up the deck post.

It felt like climbing a tree or the rope in gym class, not exactly hard yet difficult. After about two minutes of struggling, I finally was able to hoist myself over ledge with a thud. I chuckled, "Well, that wasn't too bad." I looked at the door and proceed to knock on it. I didn't care who was on the other side whether it was a random flatmate or my supposed match, I only knew that they wouldn't forget me after this.

As the door slowly opened, I suddenly felt a slight weight of embarrassment hoping that whoever they were they wouldn't think I was creepy for this.

@ChloeeGracee

Jonathon Wilson

A bit surprised at her response he raises an eyebrow as Luna walked the area of the room. "Okay well I think we should unpack first then go back downstairs to meet the rest." He suggested and walked to his luggage and carried it over to a dresser in the corner next to the balcony. "You can always just go ahead with out me though, I'm not rely good in big crowds." He added as he didn't want to make her feel the need to wait for him to unpack.

~ Oakland Randal ~

Oakland laughs at her frustration, once again, and struggles to keep himself from snatching the envelop from the girl and opening it himself. He knew the sooner it was open, the sooner relief would wash over her, and she would not be so worked up. He hated to see people upset for long periods.

When the information is finally exposed, Oak tries not to snoop, but he can not help himself. The matches were going to be informed to everyone eventually, anyways. He reads the names off the paper, first learning her name is Jovelyn, and then becoming confused by the second one.

"Hey, look! That's my name; that's odd. There must be-"

As soon as the name is spoken from Jovelyn's lips in an uncertain tone, Oak realizes that his name is way too unique to be the same as someone else's in the house.

"Oh... That's my name. Hello, err Jovelyn. Nice to finally meet you, Miss Match."

He smiles at her and sticks out his hand like this is a business deal. He forgets that greeting someone you will be living with in a romantic setting is more complicated than greeting a fellow player after a game of soccer.

Jovelyn

Jovelyn kept looking down at the paper with Oakland's name on it. She stared at it long and hard. She heard Oakland speaking, but she was lost in thought.

Oh my gosh! Can it be? The first guy I actually have a conversation with in this house. No. This must be a mistake. It's too much of a coincidence. Are there camera's around us? I'm feeling nauseous. This is amazing! Okay Jovelyn chill. You probably looked really scared right now. Smile. Jovelyn tried to smile but she was still in too much shock to grin properly. Okay no stop. You probably look like an idot. Okay think think. So you just happened to be paired with the first guy you talk to no big deal right? Right?! Oh this is silly! It's just a show nothing ever happens in these shows anyway. It was probably rigged.

Jovelyn returned from her thought at the sound of Oakland calling her "Miss Match" Jovelyn blushed and smiled shyly. She took his hand and curtsied. She looked up at him a little embarrassed for having done that. Since she was a little girl Jovelyn had been thought to show respect to others by bowing. It was a natural reflex by now. Jovelyn straighten up and dropped her hand awkwardly. "Nice to...uhh meet you too Oakland"

Jovelyn stared at him for a while longer until she couldn't take the awkward feeling inside her any longer. Jovelyn got the envelope handed it to him. "Ummm here's some money if you need it...not that you actually need it...unless you don't have any...I'm just saying...you don't look poor so you wouldn't need money..." Jovelyn noticed she had started rambling. Something that only happened when she felt a very strong emotion. In this case Jovelyn felt very awkward and insecure. "I'll be keeping quiet now." Reached over to the envelop in his hand and took one of the keys for their room. She quietly gathered her bags and went towards their assigned bedroom.

I walk over to my suit case pick it up and walk over to the other dresser and start shoving things into drawers, not bothering to fold things but I did seperate the bras and the undies from the clothes.

"Okay!" She says shutting the draws. She stands and waits for him to unpack so they could walk down stairs together and greet people.

(@Jack)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back