• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Master and slaves(me and kittycat and woodenzebra and tragic dragon eyes )

Monica glared at Matthew l with fired her eyes she was so livid. He dared to hurt her. My servant the one i brought the one I marked she pounced across the table towards Matthew " you're going to pay for that"she yelled she got her claws out she's kept scratching and scratching he kicked her off and sent her flying into the wall across the room she got up brushed it off like it was nothing and used her superspeed and ran towards and she jumped on top of him and wrapped her legs around his waist and began to choke him she used all her strength he threw his back against the wall with her on it until she let him go he picked up a chair and threw it at her but luckily she dodged it she picked up from the knife from the table and uses it as a weapon to defend her self "so you want to play dirty" she ran towards him and used a knife to slice tiny cuts into the skin "Luca" she said "throw me a bottle of whiskey" she took the bottle broke it open and poured it all over his body Matthew screamed in agony but then stopped and started laughing before Matthew could retaliate Jessica and Damonjumped on top of him to restrain him and Kendall and Luca jumped on top of Monica to restrain her " get off me" Monica screamed over and over again "I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch"Monica finally pushed them off and ran up stairs to the bathroom "come on Alison open the door" she begged

Alison heard her master as she open the door for her as she had tears as she was crying as the scratch was hurting like crazy she let her walk in as she closed the door as she locked it again as she hug her" it hurts" she cried as the blood was dripping down her leg as she winced in pain as she held her shirt she couldn't stop crying" why did he do that i didn't do anything bad" she cry while hiccuping" i don't want to be touched by him" she cry her hands shaking in fear" i'm sorry master" she say scared as she yelped in pain" hugging monica just wanting to be held by her as she hiccuped she just lay on her lap as she knew she was going to help with her leg she just close her eyes @Tragic Dragon Eyes

Last edited by a moderator:
Monica graves her leg and licked it knowing her saliva will heal it she hugged Alison " I'll never let him touch you again and if her does I'll be the last thing he'll do" Monica hissed come let me prepare you a shower Monica let you go and went to the shower and turnt on the water

Alison looked at her as she sniffed as she just look down" do i have to go back down i don't want to i'm scared" she say looking down as she was getting another bath she just watch her prepare the shower she didn't like feeling like this all gloomy and sad she just hold your arm as she didn't want to be left alone

"No I'll have Emma bring up food for the two of us" Monica smiled " here you baths don't " Monica left the bathroom closing the door behind her how could I let this happen she thought just then her phone rang " oh I'm on my way" she before she jumped out the window and left

Alison took a long shower as she mostly sat and think int the bath as she finished she went and dry herself as she put her bunny pajamas as she sat on her bed wondering where Monica went to she just sat on the bed as she was hungry she just lay in bed burying herself the bed she didn't want them to see her tears she just cried a little bit as her stomach growl again it was still a little painful but it was pretty much healed from Monica she could teal she liked Alison's blood she cover herself up waiting for Monica to come back she didn't know where she was at

There was a knock at the door it was Emma and Mason came in and was holding a tray of food Mason came over and gave you a hug I'm a put the food down and told you not to worry everything will be OK Mason said that Monica won't be back for my she had to take care some business with the mafia

Alison looked at them as she sat up" can you stay with me until she gets back i'm scared to be left alone and what if mathew comes" she say scared as she held onto them all scared" please" she say" how old are you guys" she asked as she look at the food as her stomach growled as she was happy to get the food she didn't understand what was a mafia was but she didn't ask she didn't feel like doing anything but staying in bed watching tv and eat while watching tv she fell asleep as she yawned

"Sure we'll stay until master gets back" they said in unison mason stood guard at the door while Emma put on a movie to help ease the tension Luca came and knocked in the door "hey open up its me" Luca said "how do we know that" mason replied back to him Luca used mind control to make Luca open the door " now you know it's me" he said sweetly "how is my little butterfly doing " he said trying to put a smile on your face

Alison looked at luca" i'm okay" she say as she watch the movie the emma put on as she smiled" don't worry about me Master healed my leg it just.." she sya bitting her lip as she sighed" you know what its nothing" she say watching the movie as she was happy that they cared about her

After 2 hours pasted Monica finally came back she entered through the window "hey guys how's it been " she asked emac smiled at her " you smell of wolves " Luca said as he scrunched up his nose " it's a long story I'll tell you later" Monica remarked Monica got her pajamas which consists of basketball shorts and a sports bra and headed to the bathroom she called Emma into the bathroom with her while Emma was closing the door Monica had taken her shirt off " I need you to patch them up" Monica said while pointing to her back which were full of claw marks Emma tried not to scream " master how come they aren't healing " Emma asked sympathetically " they were done with a wolf claw that had holy water on his nails" she said after Emma had patched her back up she helped Monica take a bath and get dress they exited the bathroom like nothing happened Monica jumped in the and tried to watch the movie but failed because she went to sleep

Alison just yawned as she stretched as she went curled in a ball as she put the covers over her head when it got midnight she had a nightmare of mathew and going back at the acution house she bolted up as she was panting looking at her master she seemed like she was still asleep she didn't like bad dreams as she was getting thirsty as she went to the bathroom to wash her face as she sighed not sure if she can go back to sleep she was all sweety from the bad dream her hands shaking while in the bathroom she sat on the floor falling asleep laying down int the bathroom

Alison open her eyes as she curled in a ball as she was in the bathroom as she sighed as she open the door of the bathroom" i'm here master" she say" i'm sorry i had a bad dream" she say rubbing her eyes as she yawned again as she walked up to you and hugged her" i not leaving you i was just in bathroom can i do the blood transfusion tomorrow i'm thirsty i don't want to bite you master thats why i was sleeping in bathroom" she say alison just fall over you as she was tired yawning

" oh umm yeah sure we can do another blood transfusion and if you get another nightmare just tell me and I'll make it go away" Monica said as she caught you she picked you up and looked at the clock 5:33 am it read I'll let her sleep some more she thought to herself as she placed you back in bed "Emma can you watch Alison I'm gonna go on a morning run" Monica asked her Emma nodded her head yes and fell back asleep she got dressed in her running clothes and headed down stairs to get a water bottle in the kitchen she saw Luca talking to Matthew "good morning Luca" she said she just looked at Matthew and rolled her eyes "where are you going " Matthew asked Monica looked at him and just laughed " Luca I'm going ogn a run" she said as she ran out the door Luca smacked Matthew on the head " you should have apologized then but you didn't now go on a run with her and apologize" Matthew sighed but did as he was told he got dress and went running after Monica

Alison fell back asleep as she put the covers over her face" master" she muble in her sleep as she yawned as she smiled sleeping dreaming about monica she was really happy to be with her she was still scared of mathew but she didn't think she got rid of her fear or anything she just held onto the blanket she was just mumbeling in her sleep as she yawning she liked luca he was nice matthew was the scary one when she start whimpering in her sleep as she was scared

Matthew had finally caught up with Monica he grabbed her arm to stop her "what do you want" Monica said "I came to say that I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you that mad"Matthew said " what what you think I would get mad you hurt my slave" Monica retorted Matthew looked at Monica hoping for her to forgive him "I'm sorry at first I was just having a little fun with her and then I just kind a got mad so....yeah" Monica looked at him "i'm not the one you should be apologizing to" Monica replied she feed herself out of Matthews tight grip and continued to run this time running towards the house once Monica got to the house she entered the front door snd went up stairs to check on Alison

Alison was still sleeping as she was yawning holding onto the blanket as she was mumbeling her master" master" she mumble she sleep talks in her sleep sometimes as she heard someone open the door but she didn't wake up just yet she didn't want to wake up she felt the sun in her face she cover herself with the blanket over her head" food" she say as her stomach growled as she bite on the pillow she gasped in pain as her leg was hurting she just wimper in pain as she didn't want to be in pain @Tragic Dragon Eyes

Yuzyu was in chains in a slave shop as she was holding her brother as she was scared of the hothers

Alexis just went to where the slaves were as she saw two little kids she just licked her lips as she bought them as she smirked @WoodenZebra

Monica had heard Alison say that she was hungry so she went to the black bag and got a blood bag she ripped it open and poured it in a tall glass cup she gently tapped on Alison's arm "hey time to get up sleepyhead" Monica whispered in her ear Monica sat the glass down on the night stand right next to Alison Monica took a quick shower and got dressed and started jumping on the bed

Alison just sat up from the bed as she smiled as she rubbed her" master your back" she say smiling as she saw the blood as she smiled" can you check my scar its kinda hurting" she say pouting a little bit she wasn't happy about her having a scar from mathew she just grabbed for the blood as she drink it as she liked it the blood was warm" taste so good" she say drinking the blood as she finished it" master what do we do today" she asked as she stand up as she gasped in pain" OWIE" she yelled she didn't know if it was infected or not she just fall on the floor as she lift up her pants seeing her scar as it was puffy @Tragic Dragon Eyes

"Dammit it's infected and I'll have mother contact the family doctor he'll be able to fix it" Monica said worriedly Monica quickly ran downstairs to her mom "mom!" she said breathless "can you call the family doctor" her mother looked at her "what's wrong are you sick" her mother asked "no Allison's has an infection on her leg thanks to Matthew" she spat as she looked up at Matthew Matthew looked down sad "I'm sorry " he whispered Monica ran back upstairs to check on Alison she put a washcloth under cold water and then put it on Alison's leg "here maybe this'll feel better" she said she put the cold washcloth on her infected leg

Alison looked at her as she was back on the bed" its so cold" she say as she lay down" don't leave me Master" she say tears in her eyes as she saw the tv was getting turned on for her to get distracted while she wait for the doctor she just held onto her master shirt as she try not to mover her leg" i'm sorry its all my fault" she say looking down she hid her face on the pillow she wasn't happy about all this that happend to her" it hurts" she say crying on the pillow while she waited for the doctor as she was scared as she heard a knock on the door @Tragic Dragon Eyes

"Come in" Monica yelled at us and this isn't your fault it's mine I should have known better than to bring you here with me" the doctor walked in the door " hello Alison I'm Dr. Corey and I'm here to look at your leg" he said as he put his bag down he walked over to the bed and "it's nice to see you again miss Monica" he added "So did this happen recently" he asked "yeah it started becoming infected this morning but the scar happened last night I tried using mice life and healing" Monica informed him he took a piece of the inf infected tissue and put it underneath the microscope "oh I see it's because......"he turned around his face starting to become pale Monica looked at him "but what is the cause of it" it's because her vampire cells and your vampire cellls are trying to destroy each other " he said Monica's face turned pale white color "so does this mean that you will die" Monica said raising her voice "Well if I can find the midnight moon lilly and make a cure and make it back her in time she should be fine" he said "what do you mean by if" Monica asked The doctor averted his eyes from Monica's "when I said if it was because the midnight moon lily is sort of rare" he said Monica turned around and looked and Allison smiled weakly "don't worry he'll be able to find it right doctor" she said she viciously " umm yeah sure" he stuttered "be on your way then and don't tell anyone of this" Monica threatened the doctor swallowed hard nodded his and let the house as quickly as possible

Alison looked at her master" no its not your fault i won't die cause i kinda find the last of those midnight lily yesterday before that happend its in my bag" she say pointing to it as she open it as she gave it to her" i wanted to give it to you as a present but guess you have to use it on me master" she say to her as she sighed looking at her master" please use it i want to live and be with you until the end" she say as she looked down with embarrassment" when can we go back home master i want ice cream and play with snow" she say" i want to make a snowman" she say to her as she laughed" i don't know this feeling but its called love i think i like my master how could this be'she thought to herself as she lay back in bed as she puffed her cheeks she was frustrated no one knew except emma and luca @Tragic Dragon Eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back