• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Master and slaves(me and kittycat and woodenzebra and tragic dragon eyes )

Monica thought it was so cute how Alison reacted to new things like the snow and now ice cream " if you want to go home after this we can" Monica said as she looked out the window her stomach made a little rumbling noise Monica looked at Alison to see if she heard it but Alison gave no sign that she did

Alison looked at her as she smiled" okay we can go home i had fun today" she say" i'm nervous about meeting your family how shall i act like slave me or just normal me" she say as she licked the ice cream as she giggled" its so cold" she say" i don't want my own room i like sleeping with you" she say blushing as she said that

Monica didn't know what to say she's never been told something like that from a servent but in a way she kinda liked it to be honest she didn't want Alison to sleep anywhere but right next to her " if I'm being totally honest you coming to be a little afraid of my family I mean I have four brothers and three sisters that you don't really have to worry about my twin brother he's the normal one you just have to watch out for my other siblings there a bunch of perverts and sadist. my mom well she can be mean at times....okay all the time you are going to have to be in your servent mode so that they don't think that I'm letting my servent run wild we leave tomorrow so I'll have Emma pack your bags" Monica replied

Alison looked at her" okay" she say as she played with her fingers as she start playing with her hair as she looked at her" i'm nervous but i know i have my master you won't leave me ever" she say happily" i be in full servent mode than tomorrow" she say to her as she smiled" i'm done with ice cream" she say happily" lets go home" she say

Monica picked you up and threw you over her shoulder she used her vampire speed to run all the way home when she got home she put you down in the kitchen where Mason gave you a plate of warm cookies and milk's Monica went upstairs to took a shower once in the shower Emma came in the room and began packing the bags. Monica got out of the shower dried off and put her pajamas on she laid on bed for little bit and went to sleep she didn't realize she was that tired until she laid down while Monica was asleep Emma prepared a bath for Alison " Emma" Monica said while sleeping emma popped her head out of the bathroom "I think I like her " Monica said in a sleepy voice emma giggled and replied with " oh young master I know you do" and with that she resumed what she was doing

Alison looked at the boy from yesterday as she eat the cookies" yummy cookies Mason" she say as she smiled" thank you" she say to him as she smiled to him as she yawned a little bit" goodnight Mason" she say yawning whipping the milk out of her mouth going upstairs to take a bath as was ready to go to sleep too she was tired from the day

When Monica felt alison lay down she turned over and incased alison in a bear hug and told 'her don't leave me' not really noticing that she said that out loud she continued to dream about how tomorrow would be like emma walked up to the bed and tucked them in all she could do was smile she walked over to Alison bent over and whispered "you make her so happy don't let go of her" then gave her a kiss on the forehead

Alison looked at emma as she smiled" i won't she makes me happy too i'm learning about ice cream and snow cause of her good night emma sleep good" she say yawning as she smiled as emma kissed her on her forehead as she sleep with her master as she just yawned falling asleep she was so happy to be here with monica not with the other boy she was happy she wasn't getting hurt yet she was worried about tomorrow and her siblings going to Monica's family house she was so scared

Monica felt the warm rays of the sun coming in through the curtains she opened her eyes and saw Allison was laying next to her she gently shook Allison and told her to wake up she got out of bed went to the bathroom and got dressed she went to the closet and pick out a black and white maid outfit she put it on the bed " sorry but your gonna have to wear this today" Monica said apologetically Monica went downstairs to go eat breakfast

Alison put on the maid outfit as she sighed she didn't want to do it but she wanted to make her master happy so she wore while braiding her hair as she went downstairs while pulling down the dress she was emberessed by her legs" master" she say blushing as she didn't know what to say" did i put the dress on right" her face pure red from emberessment

Monica's face turned bright red and she looked at Allison "I'm going to kill that son of a pervert Kevin" Monica said she "purposely ordered a dress that was too short" Monica added she looked away and try to finish eating her breakfast without choking on it " umm you look great" Monica stammered Emma couldn't help but giggle at Monica's reaction she went over to Allison and tied the apron on for her Mason came over with the plate of pancakes and put it on the table he pushed the chair out so Allison could sit down with she was ready

Alison was so nervous as she had beatify in her stomach as she starting to eat as she sit in the char" thanks emma thanks Mason" she say as she smiled eating her brekfest as she looked around whe was worried how Monica's family will like her or not she was a maid for the day or for the week she just waited as she eat her yummy food

"Ummm when you meet my family don't stay in the same room as the boys by yourself cause they'll try and...you know what just don't stay in the same room without me there" Monica said in one breath full "so how do you feel" Monica asked

Alison looked at her" yes master i stay with you i'm scared and nervous i have butterfly in my stomach its a weird feeling i never felt it before" she say all scared as her hand was shaking" how can i get blood again" she asked while they were staying at her parents house as she was taking a deep breath as she finished with her food

" don't worry about that I'll give you a blood transfusion and don't show any fear to my family or else they'll take advantage of you and trust me you don't want that" Monica said with fire in her eyes she looked over at Mason and told him to pack all the bags in the car "in 10 minutes I want everyone in the car" Monica said to her three servents

alison just nods to her as she smiled doing the dishes after a while she went in the car it was gonna be a long drive mostly she be sleeping she didn't wants to go but she wanted to please her master she just yawned as she wait she pulled down the maid outfit she was very uncomfortable in it she just rubbed her eyes sleepy she dont like waking up this early she yawned again" um master whats a blood transfusion" she say when she got in the car confused about it

Last edited by a moderator:
Monica looked out the window "A blood transfusion and is when there's a bag of blood and a tube going from the bag to your arm so when you get hungry you I'll give you the bag and I'll set it up for you in the room. The blood will flow from the bag to you arm so that way you won't have to eat it it'll just be entering your body another way instead of entering your body through your mouth" Monica said smiling and hoping that you would understand

Alison looked at her" oh okay i get it" she say as she was rubbing her eyes" master how long is car drive" she asked rubbing her eyes looking at Monica as she wasn't really nervous about going to her parents house anymore" master you brought my bunny pjs right" she asked as she smiled" oh can i have a birthday i never had one what is a birthday cake and stuff i been hearing about" she say as she yawned resting her head on your shoulder sleepy again

"I think Emma packed them in your suitcase and if you want to you can have a birthday party but I don't know who you would invite it doesn't seem like you know anyone. And a birthday cake is a dessert. it's kinda of like pancakes but you bake it in an oven it's fluffier then pancakes it's decorated with something called icing. Icing is just sugar and milk that's been mixed together and the cake is also decorated with pretty designs like flowers" Monica informed " my mothers house is a day's journey away from the manor we should be there by night fall" Monica add as she looked at Alison

Alison looked at her" okay" she say as she rub her eyes" it should be fun right master i will only listen to you i'm not sure about your family i mean you bought me so i only listen to you" she say sleepy" cake sounds good" she say as she lay on your lap as she was tired" i just want a birthday with you emma and Mason thats all i don't have friends so i just want a small birthday" she yawned as she closed her eyes sleeping (wanna skip when they get there)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ok if you want a small party I'll give you one. don't worry about my family if they ask you something or they want to do something just let me know and I'll take care of it. when your birthday comes we can go cake shopping you can go to have all the cake you want" Monica smiled as she looked out the window (sure)

Alison felt like they were there as she woke up as she stretched" are we here master" she asked as she saw a house as she pulled down the outfit she was wearing as she saw a family as she took a deep breath to calm her nerves as she saw her master got out as she undid her seatbelt she wasn't sure if she get carried or not

Kendell looked at her big sister" Monica" she ran to her she was the youngest of all of them she was only 10 she was happy to see her big sister

"Kendell its nice to see you again why are you here shouldn't you be at that boarding school" Monica said her oldest brother Matthew came over and gave her a bear hug " hey sis how's it been" he asked " why are all of you acting like you really that happy to see me for a bunch of sadist your all awfully loving today" Monica replied in a suspicious tone

Kendell looked at her" well it was canceled today so here i am" she say as she looked at her

Monica laughed " are you sure or did you just skip" Monica said She turned around and looked at the car then she turned back "do you guys want to meet my servant Allison she's different what's just say keep at that" said Monica "sure" her family said in unison so Monica turn back to the car and called for Allison "hey Alison come meet my family" Monica yelled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back