• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Master and slaves(me and kittycat and woodenzebra and tragic dragon eyes )

Alison just smiled as she got dress as she braid her hair she liked her hair braided after she got dress she went downstairs as she smiled she was excited about the food" lets go and eat" she say to her master as she saw the pancakes" looks good" she say" thank you" she say to the boy not sure about the names yet

" I have a if you don't mind me asking Alison but do you remember anything about yourself " Monica asked as she took a bite out of her pancakes

Alison just bit on her lip as she looked at her hands" i...i...i don't remember master i don't even remember my parents i don't know why i can't remember anything except my age and my birthday" she say tears in her eyes as she wanted to cry

Alison looked at her" its okay" she say while going over to her as she sat on her leg as she was instructed to do she just hiccuped" it just i don't know who i am i can't do anything right i can't read or do anything for myslef " she say as she cried trying not to cry in front of her master but it was a very hard thing to do she just sighed" i'm sorry" she say

Alison just looked at her as she get hugged she just laughed" okay lets go come on" she say sounding excited as she was acting very playful grabbing her hand as she saw the white stuff the snow as she was wearing her boots and a coat" snow master" she say as she smiled she was super thirsty but she ignored it not knowing she was a vampire yet

Last edited by a moderator:
"Isn't it beautiful " Monica smiled while Alison wasn't looking Monica picked up some snow and made a snowball and threw it at Alison's back "this is a snowball " Monica laughed

Alison just giggled when she threw it at her" its so cold" she say as she smiled" snowball" she say as she picked one up as she made it as she giggled" okay can we go i want to get clothes and stuff" she say" i liked sleeping in your room it was nice" she say as she smiled while she wansn't looking she threw the snowball back at her as she giggled hoping she won't get mad

Alison looked at her master as she went to her as she smiled towards her" okay lets go master i wanna go shopping with master oh what do i call you outside of new home or do i still call you master" she asked all confused as some meomries popped in her head but blury of her parents" ow" she say holding her head but ignored it " let go master" she say @Tragic Dragon Eyes

" just call me Monica Mkay and don't worry about money I have more then I'll ever need. Do you know what you want to shop for first" Monica asked

It was snowing so they had to delay it for a little That was great news Yuko thinks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alison looked at her" no i dunno what to shop at first i'm new to all this snow clothes i'm learning" she say to her as she smiled" just surprise me okay" she say smiling

"How bout we go to umm Pacsun and you can buy shirts and pants or skirts if you like then we'll make are way from there how does that sound" Monica said the car stopped and the driver got out and opened the door of the car Monica jumped down from the seat and gave you her hand to take

Alison looked at her as she smiled" that sounds good" she say as she held her hand as she smiled as she blushed at the touch of Monicas touch of her hand she didn't know what was this feeling was" i think i like shirts and pants i'm not that girly" she say to her" what kind of clothes do you like" she say still holding her hand as she didn't want to let go

Monica hesitated because she didn't really know she always wore clothes that were expected from a mafia leader " I don't know what kind of clothes I like when your a godfather in the mafia you don't really pay attention to stuff like that" Monica laughed more like sighed

Alison felt sad when she sad that" i'm sorry i didn't mean to upset you" she say to her as she looked up at you" don't be mad come on" she say walking in as she whispered something in your ear while she was on her tippy toes since she was taller alison was short" i been feeling thirsty" she whisperd in her ear as she swallow hoping she knew what she was talking about

" oh don't worry you didn't mak me mad not at all" Monica smiled as the two of them began walking to the door Monica couldn't stop thinking about what you whispered to her about " what do you mean by 'thirsty' like you need a glass of water or do you mean you need some other then water" Monica questioned

Alison looked at her as she bit her lip" something other than water i don't understand why i'm feeling like this" she say as she sallow again trying to igore the thirst" it been like this for a few days before you bought me" she say as she looked down" i'm so confused" she say as she looked at monica" whats happening to me" she asked

"Dammit" Monica whisper yelled how could I not have smelt her scent it should have been obvious Monica thought to her self " do you remember when, how and where this sensation first started" Monica said while trying to hide her anger

Alison just looked down" i'm sorry i didn't tell you before i just couldn't find the words the ringmaster did it to me it started like day ago i been feeling thirsty ever since" she say to her" i was being bad so he.... took my humanity away from me" she say scared

Just then Monica's eye became a bright Crimson red she was furious she was so angry that when she squeezed her fist they started to bleed " how dare that no good low class vampire trick me" she spat " Alison lets go pay him a visit shall we" Monica said not really looking for an answer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back