• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Master and slaves(me and kittycat and woodenzebra and tragic dragon eyes )

Alison looked up at the boy as she smiled as she just watched them as she smelled the cookies as she cloesed her eyes getting carried again as she looked around the room' i'm getting a bath' she thought as she blushed' this place seems good i think' she thought" rules?" she asked confused she was giving them the biggest smile she ever had @Tragic Dragon Eyes

Last edited by a moderator:
*mason pov*

"Masters gonna get mad at me for not covering my scars I just hope that she won't to this to Alison's nice pretty skin" mason thought to him self after walking to the east side of the manor mason stopped in front of a large marble door he knocked twice before entering there on the bed folding clothes was Emma the Servant care taker "master wants you to bathe her and get her dress before sending her back" mason informed her Emma got up took you by the hand and sweep you into the bathroom "I don't think I have to wash you you seem old enough so when you get done just put this here silk nightgown on and I'll take you to masters bedroom Mkay" Emma asked you not really looking for answer after she filled the tub with warm water she put the gown down and left @Zeldafangirl

Alison just got in the water as she washed herself as the bath felt pretty nice as she got finished she drained the water smiling drying herself with a towel as she smiled putting on the nightgown as she grabbed the towel and put it on the towel rank as she walked out seeing the girl" miss i'm done i'm ready to see master" she say to her as she was nervous

"oh well follow me right this way " Emma said leading you out if the room down the hallway to the west side of the manor where masters room was located at Emma knocked on the door waited then opened it once she didn't see master she told you to just wait there until master got back she gently pushed you inside the room closed it then left leaving you to wonder around the massive size room @Zeldafangirl

Alison looked at the room as it was huge" whoa this room is huge its massive" she say sitting on the foloor

Monica walks in from the bathroom in her bra and underwear with soaking wet hair "Alison you don't have to sit on the floor you can sit in the furniture " Monica said while picking you up off the floor and putting you on the bed "so let me tell you about the rules #1 don't disobey me ever and if you do you'll get punished #2 don't try to running away or you'll get punished #3 dont talk back # 4 don't make me have to call you more then once or else " Monica said with a sadistic tone "now come here I'm hungry " she said looking at you with glowing crimson eyes

Alison looked at her eyes as they were pretty" yes master i understand" she say as she went towards Monica as she smiled sitting on her lap as she was playing with her fingers" if i do any of that stuff how do you punish me" she asked scared for the answer" i'm usually chained" she say as she yawned getting ready whatever she will do to her

Monica moves the hair from Alison's neck and licks her neck to make it numb she places her fangs at Alison's neck to she if she'll flinch " umm do you really want to know my butterfly" Monica said seductivly as she placed her hand at the hem of your dress at your inner thigh

Alison just looked at her as she was surprised she closed her eyes feeling the pain in her neck she wasn't sure this bite will make her a vampire" its okay you don't have to tell me" she say trying to ignore the pain on her neck she just blushed when she touch her in her inner thigh

Monica couldn't help the fact that she had drank more then 2 cups of Alison's blood it was just to delicious after another minute Monica's fangs retracted and she licked her neck to stop the bleeding "well let's just say this if you don't follow the rules I'll make sure to leave scars on you pretty little body" Monica said as she dug her nails into your thigh

Alison looked at her" i'll be good i promise master" she say as she smiled to her" i will make master happy whatever you ask" she say as she look around the room still sitting on her lap" your place is big" she say as she yawned a bit" thanks for taking me in master" she say as she was playing with her hands" you know your pretty master" she say smiling" why do you carry me i mean i can walk" she say" whats the white stuff on the ground outside" she asked

" yes I know that you can walk but the "white stuff " on the ground is called snow and I carried you because snow is cold and you had no shoes on" Monica replied

Alison looked at her" snow is cold" she say as she smiled" do i get clothes or wear the same clothes from earlier the red dress i have" she asked as she sighed looking around the room" master do i get a room or i sleep somewhere else" she asked" can i go outside sometime play in this snow" she asked" i'm really 13 but i'm turning 14 in december 25 i don't want anything just happiness you know" she say hoping she understand @Tragic Dragon Eyes

" your very eager. You'll get clothes for every season you'll get your own room but for now you're gonna sleep in here with me and yes you can go outside but with me or someone else like Emma or mason your gonna go to school with me tomorrow we can go to the mall Mkay how does that sound" Monica said @Zeldafangirl

Alison looked at her" i uh i can't read and it sounds good" she say as she smiled to her" yeah i never had a master or anyone to take care of me so this is the first" she say to her" heck i don't even know what is love is" she say as she sighed" you have a big bed" she say looking at it

Monica laughed "I never really thought about it before I guess I do have a big bed" it's getting late are you tired or would you like to watch a movie she smiled at Alison

Alison looked at her" we can watch a movie" she say as she smiled" what movie you can choose anything" she say wmiled at her as she got up from her lap" i think i will like it here" shse say as she smiled grabbing her hand towards the bed

Monica walked over to the movie cabinet picked the minions movie and put it in the DVD player. Before she could get in the bed she got a phone call from the sounds of it Alison could tell that Monica was leaving to go somewhere " Alison I have to go attend some business so I'll be back later " she said as she got dress and looked for something in the back of the closet "if you get hungry just tell Emma or mason k" she added before leaving the room

Alison got sad" okay" she say before she left as she got in the bed she was relaxing in the bed hugging the blanket while she was watching the movie as she was very happy after a while maybe a hour or so she fell asleep closing her eyes she didn't know if her master be back in the morning or not she just yawned sleeping

*time skip* Monica tried to sneak into the room unnoticed she looked at the clock and saw it read 10:05 she quickly got into the shower before waking you up as she stood in the shower she watched the dried blood from her hands wash away

Yuki sleeps with her master in till one day she told her she was going to getting selled there she was waiting till they got their it was so BORING she fell asleep till they got their she was number 4 in the line so she was getting selled forth but she knew her real name it was...................Yuki

Alison was still asleep as she didn't hear you come in as she yawned cutely as she dreamed about boys and school she was scared of going to school since she couldn't read she just hug the blanket tighter she was also scared of being alone again being in the auction place again she just wimper a bit it could be heard in the bathroom

I got out the shower because I heard whimpering I grabbed my towel to dry off I got dress in a red shirt and jeans I headed into the bathroom toward Alison " hey little butterfly wake up so we can go shopping and buy you clothes" Monica said while gently shaking you

Alison open her eyes as she yawned she liked the nickname as she smiled" okay um what do i wear master" she asked as she was excited about going to do shopping to ger her clothes" i can wear my dress" she say as she rubbed her eyes she got out of the bed

Emma came in with the dress a part of jeans boots and a coat Monica took the dress and a pair of scissors she cut up the dress so that it made a shirt " now you have a shirt not a dressed " she smiled " once you get dress come downstairs and eat mason made pancakes" Monica said before she left

Users who are viewing this thread

Back