• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Master and slaves(me and kittycat and woodenzebra and tragic dragon eyes )

Elle was trying to run as she got stuck in a trap as she was struggling it was a cage trap as she put her hands on the bars as it made her scream

Elle just sat on the ground" go Rei i be okay you escape i'll deal with lighting" she say to her as she smiled as she saw lighting turned around as she got scared" GO REI" she yelled

Elle was scared" i wanna go away i don't like being here" she cried as her head was hurting as she put her hands on her head

good master she just looked at the kids she had to do something she saw the little girl crying she couldn't take it her sister was hurting them as she let them go even the new cat kid she just grabbed them and went" lets go kids" she say as she ran fast so lighting won't catch up to them

elle held onto her sister hand as tthey were at aa beach house' whoa fun' she say having new clothes' sissy we escaped' she hug her

lilia just smiled lighting was going to kill she was her little sister after all

Lilia looked at them' i take caree of her stay here' she says

ella held to her sister leg bruises was all over her body she was still scared shaking

Ella just look at her sister as she looked confused" what do we do now sissy" she asked

Lily just went to her big sisster house as she gulped walking towards eat" hello sister" she say scared out her mind @Kittycat

I don't know Rei says

Those..why did you take them sister I need them Lighting says calmly but mad.

Lily looked at her sister" THEY ARE JUST KIDS WHY YOU NEED THEM FOR" she yelled at her sister

Ella just hide under the bed she was so scared that lightint finds them

Alison was in one of the slaves in a line she was in chains as she looked at the people in disgust she wanted to bite someone she just wanted to make them go away and stop her suffering she didn't know if her master who wants her will be mean or nice she didn't know whe just smell the cigrate and alcohol around the room @Tragic Dragon Eyes

"that girl with the long black hair and red dress looks cuter wonder what her number is" Monica thought to herself I looked around and noticed that I wasn't the only one who had there eyes on her but the one thing I do know is that I'm gonna be the one to call her mine the auction began but I wasn't really paying attention to any of them until they got to her the girl with the red dress " oh I just can't wait for you to be mine my little butterfly" @Zeldafangirl

Alison saw a girl looking at along with 2 other boys as she was finally called she just waited for it to be over with as she was bored she just look at her chains as she sighed a bit looking at the girl who was looking at her at the beggining of the acution she just waited for who would be her master

"#43 take the stand" I watched as the girl with the red dress came to the middle of the stage once she arrived me and two others stood up "the bidding will start at 75 thousand because she's a pure one no on has ever touched her" the ringleader stated just then a boy with blue hair shouted " 1 million " the other boy wit red hair said "1.5 million " I let them go at it until the price reached 6 million the ringleader was about to say sold to the boy with the blue hair until I interrupted " I'll pay 10 million dollars for the girl" I said everyone looked at me with bewildered eyes I just smiled "Monica you sure do like to throw your money around "said the ringleader I simply replied with "yeah cause I have a lot of it" I walked up on stage and collected my prize....you @Zeldafangirl

Alison looked at her master as she was shocked at how much money she was sold to she stepped down the stange looking at the boys" nah" she say sticking out her tongue at them as she wiled with her she was nervous about the woman but she was excited about leaving this place she was still in chains but she didn't mind hoping to leave she didn't know if she was nice or absuvie she was just happy to get out of here

I picked up the girl bridal style and made my way out of the auction room and back down the marble stoned floor I looked straight ahead not wanting to look at her "so what's your name" I asked not taking my eyes of the door @Zeldafangirl

Alison was getting carried" i uh i don't know what my name is" she say emberresed as her face was turning red" all i know my #43 thats all i know" she say as she looked at her dress she was nervous about going with er

"Alright then she doesn't even know her name" Monica thought to herself "how about I call you umm Alison and you can call me master" I don't know what else to say to her I walked out side to be greeted by the chill of the winter breeze I walked over to my black BMW and hopped into the back seat I rolled the window down telling the driver to take us home @Zeldafangirl

Alison looked at her" i like the name master" she say happily as she saw snow for the first time as she was amazed as she smiled at her new master her first master she ever had" i think i'm 14 master" she say looking at her as she looked around the car

Alison looked at her" yeah December 25" she say to her as she gave her a cute smile" how old are you Master" she asked as she smiled again as she was happy as she just watch it snow

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm 16 but not for long" Monica replied back the car made many long turns in to the woods before it finally came to a stop in front of a large mansion Monica got out the car with Alison in her arms because she didn't want her bare feet to touch the snow when they got inside the manor a sweet smell of chocolate chip cookies filled the air " mason come here" Monica called out just then a tall muscular boy with scars on his arms and short brown hair walked up to the two of you "yes mistress " he replied "take Monica to the slave quarters and have Emma wash her up then show her to my room so I can explain to her the rules" Monica humphed @Zeldafangirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back