• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Marble Hills High School

Dani nodded and spoke to Matilda quietly as the teacher began talking,"Je vous remercie. As-tu un crayon?" She asksed smiling.

Matilda smiled widely at the sound of her friends voice, and gave a short nod. She found a spare pencil and handed it over. Something about a little connecting moment like this made being at that school worth it. She had to mentally translate every word the teachers said on bad days and sucked at slang but she had a couple friends that could bridge the gaps between anyone.

"Oui bien sûr."

Cole sat in English next to Kevin. Kevin always seemed to insist on saving a spot for his friends. He loved to see Cole in person now. They used to chat online before Cole moved after all. Cole sometimes found it hard to get along with Kevin though, especially in person. But they were friends. And he was sure things would stay that way. Kevin leaned next to Cole. "Pretty boring, huh?" "I'm trying to work." "Whatever. You're just a nerd."

Dani smiled deciding to show off her French a little more,"L'enseignant est pas très bon dans son travail." She spoke softly. Dani had spent most of the summer attempting to learn the language so Matilda might speak to her in her native language. She had been afraid to use it until now as she felt she would embarrass herself.

Lina shot an amused smile at Damion. Just as she was about to face forward, she noticed an unfamiliar face. An impressively handsome one, at that. Flicking a ball of paper at Damion, she nodded at the new guy.

"Who the hell is that," she whispered. Then she realized Kevin was talking to him and pulled out her phone.

"Who's your friend?"

Damion raised his hands in defeat. "Did I lose you to the dark side? huh. I figured it would take at least another couple days. I will be the only happily single person here, huh?" Damion eyed the guy, having to admit the part of him into guys agreed. "He's.. okayish."

Matilda laughed, just a bit, as she was trying to decipher rhetorical strategies and not doing so well. "de bien faire dans ce cours sera difficile pour moi . Il me déteste." She sighed at the thought and messaged her temples. It really was discouraging, more than anything. But, she could not afford to do poorly. "Ma mère sera disppointed . Elle n'a pas assez de temps à perdre dans la tristesse" She shrugged.

Kevin felt his phone vibrate. He pulled it out with a slight grin. "He's Cole. He's a huge Brit. Met him online. Just came here from England. He's pretty awesome." Cole continued to work. "You shouldn't be texting." "I do what I want."

Last edited by a moderator:
Dani frowned concerned for her friend, "Il déteste tout le monde. je suis sûr que vous ferez bien avec vous nouveau tuteur." She looked at Devin then turned back to Matilda, wiggling her eyebrows. "Je pouvais l'aider aussi, si vous voulez." She offered.

Lina grinned sheepishly at Damion. "Don't worry. You'll always be my favorite. Or in the immortal words of Usher: my Boo." Again, she laughed at her own joke. It's true. The girl is pretty damn funny.

Looking down at her phone, she muttered, "Oh, and he's British. Be still, my beating heart!" Her words were only loud enough for those closest to her to hear, hopefully.

"I'm definitely needing an introduction, here, Kevy-poo." Throw in some ridiculous emojis.

Newly energized and excited for the day, Lina actually looked up at the board to attempt to listen to the teacher. It was a failed attempt, but an attempt regardless.

"Yeah. I thought he was pretty hot too."

Kevin chuckled.
"Hey, Coley. A friend of mine wants to meet you later." "Alright." Cole said simply with a nod. He hadn't met any of Kevin's friends yet, but knowing Kevin they were probably just as weird as he was. Cole smiled a little to himself as he listened to the teacher. "Now be quiet." "Alright, Coley."

The strained and stressed look did not crease but seemed to lessen as she stifled a giggle. She whispered back, as though someone who knows french might be secretly listening in, "Mon nouveau tuteur est mignon bien . Je pourrais être distrait ." In all seriousness, she was more than little worried. She was nearing graduation and her home life was deteriorating. Letting them down would be the end of things. She shook her head and tried to focus. Dani might catch onto things.

Damion fist pumped as discretely s a fist pump could be. "I KNEW I earned that title, lady."

He heard the new guys was british and laughed. Maybe he was a little jealous. The kid was hot and it took Damion longer to even be on normal speaking terms with Lina. "I could whisper sweet nothings with my worst cogny impression, you know. Thats always an offer."

In an attempt to stifle her amusement, Lina snorted before laughing a little too loud. This is why she was friends with Damion. When the teacher turned around to scold her, she cleared her throat and pointed to the board.

"The character's... Situation was just so tragic that laughter is the only way I could keep my sorrow at bay." Would the teacher eat up her plate full of bullshit? Hell no. But was she about to fight her? No again. Class would soon be over and there was no point in arguing with a student if she was paying enough attention to come up with something like that.

Lina was grinning widely as she glanced back at Damion. "I love you, you know that?"

Dani laughed looking over at Devin, then shaking her head and whispering back to Matilda,"Maintenant, voyez si je suis votre tuteur vous ne seriez pas Het distrait . Sérieusement , si vous avez besoin d'aide il suffit de demander . je suis là pour toi." Her tone becoming very serious on the last part, she took Matilda's hand.

Kevin had lost interest in whatever the hell the teach was ranting about. He now just eyed the clock for class to be over.

Damion rose his brows and tried to hide his smile as Lina attempted to bs her way out of getting in trouble. Surprisingly enough it worked and Damion continued to stare, impressed and with deep dimples proving he thought it was pretty damn funny.

"And I to you my dear. And if you left me, in grief, I would laugh for you." He mocked.

Matilda opened her mouth to say something more. Something defensive. But, she knew how many times she was not okay and had to be literally pulled away from her work to live and deal with her problems. How many times she said she was fine and ended up being a burden. Instead, she switched back to english and nodded, giving Dani's hands a light squeeze.

"Thank you."

Devin glanced over at the two girls, repeatedly feeling their eyes on him. He didn't know enough French to figure out what they were talking about, but he had a feeling something had been said about him. Before he could question it any more, he heard a snort and laughter, his attention turning toward his sister, watching as she made a fool of herself. Her words made him groan in annoyance and shake his head. How did they end up so very different?

As the class came to an end, he packed up his things and stood, making a beeline for the girl who's only similarity to his was her eyes. "What the hell is wrong with you? Don't you know how to behave yourself in a classroom?"

His gaze then turned to Damion. "And are you nothing more than a distraction?" There was anger on his voice this time. Maybe sometimes he was a bit too serious, but Devin definitely didn't realize it.

As soon as class ended, Kevin gripped Cole's arm and brought him to Lina. "Hey, this is Cole." Cole smiled a little. As he wanted a good reputation. "Hello." He held out a hand. Kevin giggled a little. He was going to make Cole the one who everyone was talking about and for now Kevin would start with his friends.

Damion leaned back, as if physically attempting to avoid conflict. He raised his hands in defense and looked up to meet Devins green eyes with his hazel. "Hey. Im just the best distraction in the room. if I wasnt there, there would be another. And everyone lives differently. Dont force your beliefs down her throat. Alright?" His voice became too calm.

Matilda attempted to figure out he last of the rhetoric strategies used in the passage, and sighed as class ended. "je'detest, I mean... what is an onomateia? Or onomatop.. that word?" She pointed to a word on the list of strategies and shook her head, knowing when it meant but disappointed it was even a word.

Lina's nose rose in a wrinkle at her brother's words. She knew how he could get and had been trying for years to get him to loosen up - obviously in vain. Placing a hand on his chest, she gently pushed him a wrap back. Damion's response to Devin's already high level of agitation made her nervous.

"Leave him out of it, Dev. We'll talk later, ok?" Her eyes pleaded with I'm until her brother finally stepped away. She then looked at Damion apologetically, almost as if to say 'you know how he is'. It wasn't a very good apology, but it would have to do for the time being.

Turning to Kevin as him and his friend walked up, the smile was back on her face. She took the newcomer's hand, already melting at the sound of his accent. "Hi, I'm Lina. This is my buddy Damion." Her head tipped slightly to the side as if pointing to the man but her bright green orbs never left the Brit.

He shook her hand and pulled it away. "Kevin said that we should meet." He said with a sigh. "It's a pleasure." Kevin chuckled. "No need to be so formal, dude. It's not like you're applying for a job!" Cole rolled his eyes.

blue-celebrity-chris-brown-cute-dope-fashion-Favim.com-103484.jpg

Monday, 9:55

Finally English class was over. It was a long class, but he was paying attention. He was actually paying more attention to the teacher than everyone around him. He looked at Ava a few instances, but nothing much. He was too busy reading and paying attention. Deshawn actually had college plans, and was ready for life other than High School. High school was great and all, but I'll be better once he's with Ava. She was perfection though.

As the bell rang, Deshawn picked his stuff up and got out of the class. He smiled and waited to see if anyone was going to talk to him.

Drake literally jumped when he heard the bell.It woke him. "Woah!!!!Why so loud bell?" He said out loud.He then stood up and walked over to Dani,Matilda,Davin and Willow. "You guys ready to go to Art class?" He asked.

NOTE TO EVERYONE!

THIS IS A CASUAL RP. IN OTHER WORDS, YOU HAVE TO WRITE AT LEAST ONE PARAGRAPH. NOT TWO SENTENCES. I'VE BEEN SEEING THIS AND YOU ALL CAN DO MUCH BETTER THAN JUST 1-2 SENTENCES PER POST. THIS WILL ALSO HELP US BECOME MUCH MORE ORGANIZED IN POSTS. THANK YOU, RIDD. (<3)

Damion sighed as he got up and walked away, towards the new kid and Kevin. He was a little more than agitated, but he knew when to step out of the situation altogether and leave things alone. He looked to Lina as he left and gave a half smile. In a way, she was a little sister to him, with the same light spirit as Rosa, but sometimes that was a bad thing. He tipped his head to Cole and grinned.

"Hey dude, welcome to the school.every new student pays me a fifteen dollar admission fee." He joked. "I'm Damion."

Matilda stood and collected her books. She paid enough attention today. And she finished her work. That was the hard hours spent outside of class at work, while others have more fun. She sighed and swept a hand through her shorter dark hair, unmotivated until she remembered what class was next.

"Art? Yes I am ready." She had a million ideas and had been spending classes working on her college portfolio and commission works. Standing, Without another word, Matilda made a B line to the next class room.

1300191955659767335.jpg

Michael Kordell

There goes not getting in trouble on his first day at a new school. Michael had overslept. He overslept badly. It was one of the worst cases he has had in a long time. When he woke up, he fell off of the bed in attempt to grab his phone which was on his counter. He stood up from the ground and picked up his phone. He immediately turned it on to check the time, 9:30. "Shit, I'm officially fucked." he said as he ran over to the shower. He thought to himself, there is no way I can make this case any worse. So how about I just stay home for another 30 minutes and then go to art. It was a smart plan. He made a cup of coffee, and walked over to the window. Wearing only sweatpants he looked at the beautiful forest that was located outside of the second dorm room.

A few minutes later, he entered the shower and started showering. It didn't take him long to shower, and in about 10 minutes he was out and deciding which outfit he should wear today. How about about a black shirt, black cap, and a pair of jeans? It sounded good, so he took them out and wore them. He picked up his most important stuff; phone, bag, earphones, and car keys. Walking out of the house, he picked up and apple and walked towards his car. Michael clicked the car keys and a ding ding came from the car signaling it was open. He opened the door and got in. Turning it on, he drove to the school.

It was his first day and by the time he came to school, it was time for art. He walked to the art class, seeing some hot girls on the way. He'd always wink at them. It was just a habbit that he use to do at his old school. Michael entered the art room and sat down. He waited for people to come, and then Deshawn entered. He was the only guy he knew at this school. He knew him from the State Basketball team.

grid-cell-10678-1402925785-9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back