• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Marble Hills High School

chris-brown-handsome-hat-smile-Favim.com-1285834.jpg

Deshawn Gallo

He sighed again, until he heard what Dani said. He stood up and took Ava's hand. "Come with me, it's important." He took Ava and ran with her to the music room. It was dark, and pretty cold. Nobody was there at the moment, and it was perfect for his plan. He sat Ava on a chair right infront of a microphone, and told her to pay attention.​

bloom-blackhawk.jpg

Jethro had not woken up late, as a new student, he was not expected at school right away. On his first day he was going to have to go to the office. He had yet to get his school schedule, then he was supposed to get a quick tour of the school, locker assignments, etc. Jethro's day started off as always, he woke up, went for a morning run, came home and showered.

He put on a black polo shirt, tan cargo pants and tan combat boots. He walked over to the mirror and looked into it. The black polo shirt looked tight on him but that was a common occurrence these days. All the physical activity had given him quite the build. He sighed, rolled his shoulders and grabbing his wallet, phone and keys, he walked out the front door of his apartment. Once he arrived in the parking lot, he walked over to his vehicle. A 2008 Black Chevy Silverado with four wheel drive and a V8 engine. Unlocking the door, he stepped up into the driver's seat and started the truck, driving up to the school.

Once he arrived at the school, he entered the school doors and found the office. He received all of his paperwork and an enthusiastic Principal welcomed him to his school and gave him a tour of the school.

After the tour, Jethro putting his stuff into the assigned locker then headed off to his first class, Forensic Chemistry.

Entering the classroom, he was introduced to the class by the teacher then promptly took a seat in the back of the room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dani quickly tuned her guitar. Sitting in the shadows she waited for Deshawn to signal her. She smiled, this was gonna be fun.

tumblr_inline_mq59fmwqgK1qz4rgp.gif

Ava yelped when D pulled out out of her seat and to the music room. "What the hell are you doing?" She asked a bit defensively, not being fond of being forced to go somewhere. "Can we just go back to class? I told you my thoughts so why are we here?" She asked again before crossing her arms a bit angrily. She wanted to know and now.​

Drake decidedly to text Dani about the change of plan. Uh..Dani..There's been a change of plan..Text back when you're get this.-Drake. Then he hit send and it sent.He then leaned back in his chair. "Yo Willow,can you meet me at the lockers just before lunch?" He asked.He needed to get her to be there,but he couldn't explain why yet.

chris-brown-handsome-hat-smile-Favim.com-1285834.jpg

Deshawn Gallo

"Sorry from bringing you here by force." Deshawn quickly gave Dani the signal, as he held the microphone with his right hand. He checked whether or not it was on, and got mentally ready. "Dani, Let's go."​

Dani's phone vibrated in her pocket, she cringed, hoping Ava hadn't heard it. She decided to ignore it for now as she couldn't let Ava know she was here until D signaled her. It was probably Drake or Williw or someone wondering where she'd gone anyway.

Dani perked up at D's voice and jumped from her chair walking up next to him. "Sup, Av." She smiled nodding to D,"I'm ready."

giphy.gif

Deshawn Gallo

He held the microphone, and as he heard Dani's guitar start playing the tune. He calmy started to sing for Ava.

[media]
[/media]
*Sung in exact Same way*

Dani smiled at D as she played she hummed the tune of the song under her breath. She did backup vocals for D at odd intervals. She then looked to Ava, searching her face for any sort of emotion. She really wanted D to succeed with this song. She felt he deserved a chance.

tumblr_m98bz0Netw1ruexsvo1_500.gif

Ava listened to D sing, still unable to believe her own friend was in on this. She would admit, she loved what he did, but still. She didn't want to be forced into anything. When the duo had finished, Ava slowly clapped a few times before standing up. "Look, that was great and all, but like I said before, don't force things," she said with a sigh. "If it happens it happens and if not then at least we still have friendship, okay?" She said simply before turning and walking out, hurrying back to class before the teacher realized her absence. She didn't have anything against D. She just felt so closed in by him and even though she liked the attention, everyone has their own space.​

Dani's hand dropped from the guitar. She looked up at D,"Sorry dude." She made a sad face and sat down her guitar. "You need a hug?" She asked smiling at him. She understood Ava's reasoning, she did, but she still felt bad for D. She just hoped Ava wasn't angry with her for helping D out with this whole thing.

giphy.gif

Deshawn Gallo

He didn't know what to do. As Ava walked out, Deshawn slumped onto the chair she was sitting on. "Natural she says... What do you think she means Dani?" He says as he places his head in his hands. He was hurt in a way, but still his pursuit was not done. "I'll just give her space. If that's what she wants. I'll give her space for now?.." He said as he started to think about what to do after this moment.​

Dani shrugged,"I don't know dude. Girls confuse me as much as they do you, and that's saying something, cause I am one." Dani chuckled at her failed attempt at a joke. Not the time, dude not the time. She patted him on the shoulder,"Listen I know how you feel. I'm not gonna tell you how or for who, because it's a secret I've been keeping for a long time. It doesn't get better, I'm not gonna lie to you, but I know how you feel. I'm here for you, if you need anything." She gave him a sad smile.

Lina had cocked a brow at Michael's first compliment and didn't go down for the rest of their conversation. She was generally pretty oblivious to flirting, but this guy was just too obvious for her not to realize. It's possible she might have blushed. When he showed his 'guns', she couldn't help but laugh. Guys always liked to use that line, huh? The last comment, though... That sent her walking into a table.

"You are... You are something, Mr. Michael." She never asked for his last name. "And are you seriously telling me that my brother talks about me? Like, he doesn't feign some depressing only child thing to avoid letting the outside world know of my existence?" As she said this, Lina had an amused smile grin on her face. She knew Devin wasn't that much of a dick, but it was still surprising to hear someone else knew about her.

As she glanced around, she saw Matilda's wave and waved back with a bright smile. They hadn't spoken often, but the girl seemed pretty nice, and her art was amazing.

Just as she was about to say something else, another new face walked into the room, introduced by the teacher. He looked extremely serious. What was with all the transfers that day?

Kevin eyed the clock for class to be over. He wanted to win Ava's heart. It was going to be cheesy but he did have his guitar. How did his version of that one song go?

HEY THERE DELILAH

HOW'S IT LIKE IN YOUR VAGINA

I'M A THOUSAND MILES AWAY BUT GIRL I'D LIKE TO GET INSIDE YA-

No, Kevin. You'll ruin everything if you did that.

Matilda listened into the conversation as they were doing work. Lina was pretty. Well, a lot of girls were gorgeous here. Matilda was not ugly to say the least but she knew she was low on the ranking scale in comparison. She was amused to watch her get hit on, but really surprised. When her brother was brought up though, she had to be more curious.

"Is he... rude to you?" She asked, quietly, hoping to know if he was even a good guy. "Devin I mean."

giphy.gif

Michael Kordell

"Hey, for lunch would you mind if I sat beside you? Also, Devin didn't talk about you I wanted to ask since I like to know who all the hot girls at our school are." He winked at her and laughed. "Also, if you're free tonight I'd like to take you out. Yes, on a date." He smiled at stared back at his notebook until a new student came. He looked tense and vulgar, much different than the other new students. He liked Lina, she was cool. And this date might make things a tad different.​

Lina looked at Matilda and shook her head with a smile. "No, not really. He gets overprotective around guys; can't even stand me hanging out with Damion, who's been my best friend for forever at this point." With a shrug, she took down some notes, still talking. "When we're alone, he's a giant bear and acts basically like the best brother ever, he just doesn't like random people seeing that."

Looking up at Michael, her head tilted to the side curiously. "If you're on the team with Devin, I don't know if that would be a good idea. He'd be pretty... pissed if he found out. Especially if he heard you say that I'm hot." Maybe he was putting his foot in his mouth, but the guy was starting to sound like a player.

"Oh, plus! We're all doing pizza and games tonight. You could join us, if you like, Matilda."

Willow turned and looked at Drake. "Oh sure." She said. "Sounds like fun to stand in front of the lockers. You sure we won't get caught or something?" She asked Drake. Well, she wouldn't mind getting in trouble. She just wanted to be somewhat aware of it.

"Nah,we won't.It'll be right before lunch too,so the bell will go a few minutes later.Then we can't be in trouble for anything." He said and smiled.Yep.It was all planned out.He just needed to not act the fool and he would be safe.

giphy.gif

Michael Kordell

Michael was immediatly turned down. The first girl he asked out for about a year, turned him down. It was the idea that made him feel a bit bad, not her turning him down. "F.Y.I You're the first girl I asked out in about a year. So, I'm not really a player..." he whispered in Lina's ear as he went back to payin attention to Chemistry class. He kept taking notes, waiting for the bell to ring. Tick tock tick tock, the clock was hurting him inside. He was waiting so badly...​

Jethro quietly sat at his desk. In addition to listening to the teacher, he occasionally allowed his gaze to sweep across the room. He liked to be aware of who was around him. Jethro still managed to pay attention to the classroom material.

There wasn't much more for him to do after all, he knew no one in the school. That was the problem of being the new kid, you constantly felt alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back