Main RP [RP happens here]

Adam Morrison

Adam nodded and worked on Dan's order, he put it on the counter and handed back the change. From the corner of his eye, he saw Hanaha get talked to by two other girls, he couldn't make out what they said though.  His train out thought was stopped by Kaito asking for a drink which he quickly made and handed back to him.  "There you go sir!  Would you two like anything?"  His question was to Esther and Estelle since one of them had seemed hungry.
@JPax @Hanah Solo @Crystal Cali @The Fabulous Emerald @SirGrey @Kyon

Hanah put her revolver away and sit down to corner table to eat her sandwich after thanking woman who paid it.

Of course those two... After i have eated this i stay at long that i can in my shelter.

Akira flashes the man a friendly smile. "Akira. And you?" she says in a polite tone, trying to keep the mood light to hide the irritation growing inside her as she slipped her phone back into her pocket.

@The Fabulous Emerald

Esther and Estelle

"I'd wah, wahler-" Estelle stopped talking and stepped back. She glared at Hanah before wrapping her arms around Esther's shoulders. "We'll take one coffee and one water." Esther had time off on her job today, which was all the more time for her to beat up the crybaby. Estelle seemed to have other plans and began tugging at Esther's shirt. "Sit?"

Esther sighed and paid the store owner the money before going and taking a seat. She shot the robber a dangerous look before taking a seat. Estelle sat on the same seat as Esther did and closed her eyes. "It's okay, just rest."

@Shammy the Shamrock @Hanah Solo

Akira nods. "Nice to meet you too, Dan. So, if you don't mind my asking, what is it you do for a living? Sorry if I'm a bit forward, but I'm a freelance computer programmer, and I'm looking around for some work." 

@The Fabulous Emerald

Good sandwish... not so good company.

Hanah makes fast look to girl that beated her at morning and sees her glare that makes her look back into her sandwich.

Adam Morrison

Adam smiled at the two girls while taking the money and making the coffee.  He walked to there table and placed there drinks down softly to not wake the girl on top of Esther.  He saw the change from earlier and placed it in a tip jar.  He went back to cleaning since everyone had there fill, such a odd day but happens in a city like this.
@JPax[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Hanah Solo[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Crystal Cali[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@The Fabulous Emerald[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@SirGrey[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Kyon

Akira smiles. "Well, I enjoy it. It's a lot of looking at a computer screen, reading, typing, and re-reading. Being a freelancer, though, I really have to work to get jobs. Sometimes I do more networking than actual programming, but the programming pays well enough. Sometimes it's a challenge, but I welcome the challenge." @The Fabulous Emerald

Hanah finishes her sandwish and uses time when nobody watches her to leave café and heads then to home, knowing that there is no way that she could show her face near future outside.

Kaito enjoys his coffee. It was brewed to perfection, well worthy of a tip. Not to mention that, although Kaito is a contracted arm, he is actually quite generous. He places a crisp $20 into the tip jar. He pulls out his phone after sitting at a seat and begins typing away on it; "business" emails are what he calls them, but they are really for his night job. Not that he would possibly allow anyone in here to know his identity as Ghost. He'd be dead in an instant. The person that contracted him for the assassination emailed him earlier. The body had been found by investigators inside of the warehouse, and he has been framed. News networks reported it now. After the contractor was arrested, he told the investigators that he had only hired Ghost to do it, not that it made things any easier for him.

Kaito felt a bit of weight on his shoulders with the sudden increase of stress. Not that he would be caught. As if Ghost hadn't been known for crime before, he surely would now. The assassination was performed on a quite wealthy and known business man after all.

@JPax @Hanah Solo @Crystal Cali @The Fabulous Emerald @SirGrey  @Shammy the Shamrock

15+-+1

As the second shot was fired, another clueless guard was sent to the floor. Liam watched in disgust as the man's eyes were guaged out. He felt something fall onto his foot, feeling around it, his hands were able to successfully take hold of a gun as he replied this mystery man. "I'm not giving you anything until you ensure the safety of everyone in this room, including the guards." Liam was putting up a good enough façade that he actually hoped they'd make it out. They were fornered with no way out, it'd take a miracle to change that.

Sighing, he decided it was best to wait for a response, in the meenwhile he decided to huddle the nearby representatives under the table. He placed a finger on his lips, lighting up his phone though facing it down so they'd get somewhat a glimpse of light aa they followed him. He put the gun he'd found inbetween his palm and fingers in his left hand as he herded them over.

@YoungX

Akira was a bit thrown off by how interested Dan was, but she continued the conversation as though it was normal. Though, the issue of what she actually did in her free time was not something she wanted to reveal, so she made something up. "Oh, I like horror and mystery novels. I usually listen to audio books to give my eyes a break from the computer screen, though I do go to see a good horror movie once in a while, if it doesn't look too cliche."

@The Fabulous Emerald

Akira nods. "I do enjoy the spooky stuff. My favorite is Suicide Circle. It's quite gory, but the plot makes you think." Akira finishes off her food and drink, though continues the conversation, seeing she doesn't really have reason to leave yet. "So, what about you? You look like someone into physical activity. What's your favorite sport?"

@The Fabulous Emerald

15+-+1

As the second shot was fired, another clueless guard was sent to the floor. Liam watched in disgust as the man's eyes were guaged out. He felt something fall onto his foot, feeling around it, his hands were able to successfully take hold of a gun as he replied this mystery man. "I'm not giving you anything until you ensure the safety of everyone in this room, including the guards." Liam was putting up a good enough façade that he actually hoped they'd make it out. They were fornered with no way out, it'd take a miracle to change that.

Sighing, he decided it was best to wait for a response, in the meenwhile he decided to huddle the nearby representatives under the table. He placed a finger on his lips, lighting up his phone though facing it down so they'd get somewhat a glimpse of light aa they followed him. He put the gun he'd found inbetween his palm and fingers in his left hand as he herded them over.

@YoungX

"Is that so... well then alright let it be so. But remember that I am the one who is making the negotiations not the other way around," he said with a bit of a more serious tone. "If you give me the blueprints then I will let everyone go... However if I were to find that it is a fake or you have tricked me in any sort of way/fashion..." The assailant would be silent for a bit until he spoke up with a bit of a harrowing tone.

"I'll... hunt and kill every last person in this room except you." Then he would let the mood and tension set in until he said, "Is that a deal?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back