Main IC RP

Eliphas took some time to think, then answered. "I guess it's a way of paying back a debt. My life for the Guild." not explaining further what he meant. He collected his cards back, then stopped when he saw the Wheel of Fortune, frowning and said "Well. I inherited my powers from my Mother that was murdered when I was little. An old druid called Rufio taught me how to use and improve them. He used to have close relationships with the Guild, so he asked me to join it as a way of paying back, and asked me to do something worthwhile when I'm there." and put the cards back into his leather pouch. Eliphas got up onto his feet and asked. "Is becoming an Apprentice in one day here a big deal?" as that's precisely what he did.

Lilith giggled. "It is. Its what I did too. I got the guild leaders little personal adoptive apprentice by just laying front to the gates being passed out. That's kinda an achievement." She giggled again and turned over, her feet resting on his pillow, her head laying on the bed while she laid on her back, looking at him upside down. "So... You wanna do something? Your my only friend and Papa is very tired, so I shouldn't disturb him."

Lilith giggled. "It is. Its what I did too. I got the guild leaders little personal adoptive apprentice by just laying front to the gates being passed out. That's kinda an achievement." She giggled again and turned over, her feet resting on his pillow, her head laying on the bed while she laid on her back, looking at him upside down. "So... You wanna do something? Your my only friend and Papa is very tired, so I shouldn't disturb him."

Eliphas asked "So we're far ahead than everyone else. Winwisk was an Apprentice for 3 years. It's funny, isn't it? The only reason he can't go forward is because he has too much energy to do so. He focuses so badly on becoming a hero that becoming a hero is the only thing he focuses on, instead of focusing on how to become one." and upon hearing her request to do something, Eliphas thought for a moment and asked "I'm your only friend? What makes me good friend material? I'm in a constant state of stagnation. The thing I'd most want to do is meditation, and I don't have ideas for anything else. Do you want to do anything?"

Eliphas asked "So we're far ahead than everyone else. Winwisk was an Apprentice for 3 years. It's funny, isn't it? The only reason he can't go forward is because he has too much energy to do so. He focuses so badly on becoming a hero that becoming a hero is the only thing he focuses on, instead of focusing on how to become one." and upon hearing her request to do something, Eliphas thought for a moment and asked "I'm your only friend? What makes me good friend material? I'm in a constant state of stagnation. The thing I'd most want to do is meditation, and I don't have ideas for anything else. Do you want to do anything?"

She thought about his question. "You don't look down on me. You don't fear me. Your honest. You like me for who I am, not for what I am. I really like you." Liltih sat up. "I had a couple of ideas, but I promised to be a good girl today."

She thought about his question. "You don't look down on me. You don't fear me. Your honest. You like me for who I am, not for what I am. I really like you." Liltih sat up. "I had a couple of ideas, but I promised to be a good girl today."

Eliphas sat down on the floor and closed his eyes, in a trance-like state. "I figured as much." he responded to her words. Eliphas took a few deep breathes and entered a state of tranquility, peace and balance. He didn't move at all, his body didn't flicker by the slightest milimeter. "People fear you because you're different than them." he suddenly started, long after the room had gotten a bit quiet, deciding to give her some advice. "You need to show them kindness and they will repay the same way, judging you differently."

Eliphas sat down on the floor and closed his eyes, in a trance-like state. "I figured as much." he responded to her words. Eliphas took a few deep breathes and entered a state of tranquility, peace and balance. He didn't move at all, his body didn't flicker by the slightest milimeter. "People fear you because you're different than them." he suddenly started, long after the room had gotten a bit quiet, deciding to give her some advice. "You need to show them kindness and they will repay the same way, judging you differently."

Lilith sat down besides him, trying to do just like him. She did not get into any state or feel anything. "I don't like being kind. I don't like them. I wanna crush them! I'm different, yes, I'm superior." It was almost wrathful, how she spoke. "They don't think I can control my magic, they think im weak. I'm gonna show them, one day."

Lilith sat down besides him, trying to do just like him. She did not get into any state or feel anything. "I don't like being kind. I don't like them. I wanna crush them! I'm different, yes, I'm superior." It was almost wrathful, how she spoke. "They don't think I can control my magic, they think im weak. I'm gonna show them, one day."

Eliphas noticed all the wrath in her and said. "Anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering." looking at her, and opening his eyes. "Once there's suffering, it will lead to more anger. If you go down that path too far, you won't be back. Think about what Mephisto would think if you turned into a murderer." he closed his eyes, returning back to meditation. "And they don't think you're weak. They're all just afraid. A powerful mage like you, that cannot balance their spirit is comparable to eating bread that has a bomb inside of it. You can keep it around, and risk to eat it. You can go out just fine, leaving the bomb untouched, but... one wrong bite... and it explodes, killing you instantly. That's what they think of you. I don't, though. If you try to balance yourself, you will be absolutely fine."

Eliphas noticed all the wrath in her and said. "Anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering." looking at her, and opening his eyes. "Once there's suffering, it will lead to more anger. If you go down that path too far, you won't be back. Think about what Mephisto would think if you turned into a murderer." he closed his eyes, returning back to meditation. "And they don't think you're weak. They're all just afraid. A powerful mage like you, that cannot balance their spirit is comparable to eating bread that has a bomb inside of it. You can keep it around, and risk to eat it. You can go out just fine, leaving the bomb untouched, but... one wrong bite... and it explodes, killing you instantly. That's what they think of you. I don't, though. If you try to balance yourself, you will be absolutely fine."

The mention of Mephisto seemed to be the important thing here. She pouted again. "Daddy wouldn't like.", she murmured. "Daddy doesn't understand." She looked away. "Daddy won't always be there to safe them." Then she smiled. "Do you wanna play with a ball?"

The mention of Mephisto seemed to be the important thing here. She pouted again. "Daddy wouldn't like.", she murmured. "Daddy doesn't understand." She looked away. "Daddy won't always be there to safe them." Then she smiled. "Do you wanna play with a ball?"

Eliphas looked at her, then asked. "Wait. Daddy doesn't understand what? That you want to kill people? Why?" he seemed at least somewhat disturbed. Eliphas got a few, brief visions of Lilith performing murder, but he knew his visions were just possibilities. He saw darkened skies, fire in them and there were cries and yells. Everything was aflame. It flashed in his eyes, so Eliphas knew he had to stop that possibility from ever occuring. He smiled nervously, tilting his head and asked. "Why do you want to kill them?" trying to get to the bottom of the problem.

Eliphas looked at her, then asked. "Wait. Daddy doesn't understand what? That you want to kill people? Why?" he seemed at least somewhat disturbed. Eliphas got a few, brief visions of Lilith performing murder, but he knew his visions were just possibilities. He saw darkened skies, fire in them and there were cries and yells. Everything was aflame. It flashed in his eyes, so Eliphas knew he had to stop that possibility from ever occuring. He smiled nervously, tilting his head and asked. "Why do you want to kill them?" trying to get to the bottom of the problem.

Lilith kept silent for a second. Her left eye twitched a little, only once and barely noticeable. "I wanna... I..." she suddenly hissed at him. "Leave me alone." She stood up, then, shuddered a little, as she tapped a little bit of her life energy to create a rubber ball, the size of a football. It hurt a lot. Then she left the room to search a place where she could play without getting disturbed.

Lilith kept silent for a second. Her left eye twitched a little, only once and barely noticeable. "I wanna... I..." she suddenly hissed at him. "Leave me alone." She stood up, then, shuddered a little, as she tapped a little bit of her life energy to create a rubber ball, the size of a football. It hurt a lot. Then she left the room to search a place where she could play without getting disturbed.

When he heard 'Leave me alone.' he nodded and said "Okay. And I'm sorry." Eliphas felt defeated, knowing that further questions would prove fruitless. All he could hope to accomplish was pointlessly annoying her, which could ultimately break out into a conflict, which could end up in him or her dying. Even if he accomplished something, it would be a pyrrhic victory. He remained in his room and continued his meditation.

The Albion Research Center.  A towering white bastion of knowledge and progress.  Founded by four of the smartest minds in Albion, and funded by the King himself, the ARC hosts the kingdom's top researchers, magicians, and scientists.  It's sunlit halls are bursting with progress and innovation.  The North Wing is the Magical Branch... where magicians and alchemists try to understand the meaning of magic and its uses.  The Eastern Wing is home to the Alchemical Branch, host to many Alchemists seeking to progress potion making to higher standards.  The Western Wing houses the Ancient Research Branch, where scientists study ancient artifacts and try to make them work for the modern age.  Last but not the least, the Southern Wing hosts the Biological Branch... The Branch Dedicated to studying the Kingdom's many Flora and Fauna.  Though the ARC is a mecca for knowledge and innovation...deeper within, past its white walls and hopeful new scientists, we find a dark secret.

Deep underneath the ARC's Southern Wing is a dimly lit chasm of madness.  Along the walls are cages full of rare animals, monsters, and even non-human races. A lot of the creatures have some body parts removed... a lot of their bodies are attached to synthetic tubes plugged in to small machines attached to their bodies. There are tables topped with bloodied medical equipment.  Glowing green are huge tubes of fluid... monstrous body parts float up and down in them as surges of bubbles brush through them.   

A strange human-shaped creature phased through the wall and entered the room.  It looked like a coffin, shaped like a diamond.  It was blank in its features, except for a lone eye where it's "face" would have been. 

A green haired woman, full of stitches, was working on her latest experiment when she turned around to face the strange coffin-like object that floated in her lab.  "Senpai!  You're back!"  The young lady squealed in delight, her right eye was green, where her left eye should have been is a light green eye patch.    

Though the coffin-like object lacked a mouth, it spoke in a mature female voice.  "Yes Master Scylla, I have returned... I have observed the Scathia like you have asked.  Just like what you expected, your favorite person came in and communicated with the creature,"  The coffin spoke.  

The green haired Lorelei Scylla brought her bloody hands to her face and her body shivered in delight.  Her eyes looked at the coffin-object with excitement.  "R-really Senpai!?  Baragar was there!?  I love him, I love him!  Just thinking about what he is... it drives me insane!  I want to know sooo bad!"  Scylla covered her eyes with her bloody hands and then split her fingers apart... revealing her lone green eye.

The coffin-thing floated silently for a few seconds before speaking again.  "I have footage... if you want to see for yourself, master..." The coffin's lone red eye twitched wildly as Lorelei reached for it.  She pulled it out and the coffin's socket closed up to complete the clean flat surface.  Lorelei removed her eyepatch and looked up, inserting the red eye into her own socket.  The neurons of the eye connected with her own brain.  She closed her eyes and the memory stored in the eye played in her mind.  She saw Baragar with the leader of the Guild of Heroes, Mephisto.  She saw, from the point of view of one of the villagers, how they spoke to the village elder.  She saw from an areal perspective how they followed the Scathia, how Baragar set up his traps, and how they finally communicated with the large beast.  "Ooh... I get to see the Scathia again as well!"  Scylla bit her lower lip.  "There's my love..."  She said as she watched Baragar depart.

"Why do you love this Baragar... Master?  I doubt he is human... I'm not even sure if your parts are compatible..."  The coffin was cut off by Lorelei's finger.  "Silly Senpai, maybe it's because you don't know about how humans love!  Human love isn't about sexual compatibility.  It's beyond race and gender..."  Lorelei blushed and giggled.  "No... Human love is about emotions.  Human love is about pain and inflicting pain!  My love for Baragar goes beyond the  barbaric exchange biological genetic fluids!  My my heart throbs every time I get the desire to give him anesthesia, strap him on the surgical table, and open him up and see what his heart really looks like!"  Lorelei twirled around like a girl in love.  The coffin object floated in silence.  

"Look!"  Lorelei picked up a key and skipped to one of the massive cages of her lab.  She opened the cage, revealing a massive black silhouette.  "This pretty baby used to rampage around near our kingdom's walls... attacking the king's subjects, being an absolute naughty."  Lorelei bit her lower lip and held out her hand.  A tormented-looking two-headed lion whimpered out of the cage.  Its body now frail with abuse.  Its eyes removed, replaced by black devices that are attached to chemical-filled tubes.  It's ribcage visible from underneath.  "The mighty Orthrus, many brave warriors fell just trying to kill this creature..."  Lorelei stepped closer towards the beast.  "But look!"  The Orthrus' two heads bent down... both licking Lorelei's bloody hand like a pair of kittens.  "I've whipped him, I've dissected him, and made him feel so much pain... but look at how much he loves me now!"  Lorelei stroke the Orthrus with her other hand.  "See... at a basic level... love boils down to pain... Even the more fearsome creatures will happily be your plaything if you just give them what they want..."  Lorelei giggled as her hand moved back to her Lab Coat pocket.  She pulled out a device with one button.  She pressed the button and the Orthrus bent and deflated violently.  It started foaming at the mouth.  The mighty animal fell face down on the floor as fluids escaped it's purple body.  "But I'm not happy... This pet doesn't satisfy be anymore..."  Her cold eyes watched as the Orthrus let out its last dying breath.  "I want Baragar to be my pet... and I won't stop until I get him..."  Lorelei sighed.  "Anyways... for now lets try and get that Scathia... it'll be a great addition to my collection,"  She said as she walked away from the giant corpse.

Oliver walked through the door that led to the Guild inside, and smiled as he looked around. The atmosphere in the building always made the Dragon Knight happy to return from a mission, or to stop by during his downtime from going on his escapades to have a drink and party with the other members of the Guild. He had been back for a day, only returning the night before, as he needed to report that he was back and wanted to say hello to some of the other Warriors and Adepts. Also, he might have wanted to get a bit tipsy before heading home to rest. Of course, he had been gone for nearly three months, so he wanted the familiar ale the Guild stored. Now, he was ready to relax for a few days, maybe a week, before he would set out again. 

Oliver had swapped out his usual Red Wave armor for more casual clothes, though casual clothes really just meant a lighter suit of armor. Dori Eun'Ji was strapped to his back, and Ruthus was coiled around his forearm, looking around happily. He waved to a few members as he looked around for one particular person. He should have assumed she wouldn't be out in the main room at this time of day, so he would have to put a little more effort into finding her. He began exploring the Guild, searching high and low for his target. He soon entered the library, and a smirk appeared on his face as he saw Amilia. The fellow Adept was reading a book, hunched down in a chair. Oliver crept along the wall and then behind the chair she was sitting in, and looked over her shoulder at the contents of the book. It was about beasts, and Ruthus perked up at the images on the pages. 

"Well, well. What's a pretty little thing like you doing here, Amilia?" Oliver chuckled as Ruthus gave out a tiny squeak of a roar, before jumping off his master's arm and flying around the room. Oliver watched before walking around and looking to her, crossing his arms over his chest. The height difference between them always astonished him. "You wouldn't understand how...famished I was without getting to see your face and her your voice when I went about my days." Oliver leaned back, placing a hand on his forehead like he was about to faint. Of course, this was all for show. He laughed and sat down on the floor in front of her, a wide grin on his face. "So, how have you been, princess?"

@Princess Ami

Astrid walked up to the door and flipped the sign. "Open." She walked back behind the counter and began laying out coasters and napkins for her regulars. Agh, had to delay store opening because the blacksmith didn't get the vat fixed in time. She took her towel and a nearby glass and began cleaning it. The sun had pretty much set, but small candles around the pub emitted a nice amber glow. Before the counter are nine wooden tables, and simple seats to accompany them. The counter itself was made out of nice oak with intricate carvings on the front. The counter top was polished wood with warped rings from all the alchemy accidents. Lined under the counter are alcohol and potions that she has made over the years. Behind the counter are racks of imported alcohol and ingredients for different potions, with several vats of base substances on the floor. A small plate of biscuits was on the counter. Hmm, lets try this. She begins to do some flair bartending.

Oliver walked through the door that led to the Guild inside, and smiled as he looked around. The atmosphere in the building always made the Dragon Knight happy to return from a mission, or to stop by during his downtime from going on his escapades to have a drink and party with the other members of the Guild. He had been back for a day, only returning the night before, as he needed to report that he was back and wanted to say hello to some of the other Warriors and Adepts. Also, he might have wanted to get a bit tipsy before heading home to rest. Of course, he had been gone for nearly three months, so he wanted the familiar ale the Guild stored. Now, he was ready to relax for a few days, maybe a week, before he would set out again. 

Oliver had swapped out his usual Red Wave armor for more casual clothes, though casual clothes really just meant a lighter suit of armor. Dori Eun'Ji was strapped to his back, and Ruthus was coiled around his forearm, looking around happily. He waved to a few members as he looked around for one particular person. He should have assumed she wouldn't be out in the main room at this time of day, so he would have to put a little more effort into finding her. He began exploring the Guild, searching high and low for his target. He soon entered the library, and a smirk appeared on his face as he saw Amilia. The fellow Adept was reading a book, hunched down in a chair. Oliver crept along the wall and then behind the chair she was sitting in, and looked over her shoulder at the contents of the book. It was about beasts, and Ruthus perked up at the images on the pages. 

"Well, well. What's a pretty little thing like you doing here, Amilia?" Oliver chuckled as Ruthus gave out a tiny squeak of a roar, before jumping off his master's arm and flying around the room. Oliver watched before walking around and looking to her, crossing his arms over his chest. The height difference between them always astonished him. "You wouldn't understand how...famished I was without getting to see your face and her your voice when I went about my days." Oliver leaned back, placing a hand on his forehead like he was about to faint. Of course, this was all for show. He laughed and sat down on the floor in front of her, a wide grin on his face. "So, how have you been, princess?"

@Princess Ami

Amilia blushed surprisedly under such praise and then chuckled. She needed a  moment to remember how the two acted around each other and it made her happy that he had returned. He was, besides Mephisto, her second best friend. "Oh my, a prince from a fairy tale, in our guild?", she said, acting surprised. Then she smiled. "Oh no, it's just the handsome Dragon Knight." She got up, standing only a little higher than he was sitting. "My, your a giant as always. Cant you shrink a little? I feel so small!" She poutingly boxed his shoulder. "I'm glad you returned without too much bruises. I don't know what I would do without you, dear."

Astrid walked up to the door and flipped the sign. "Open." She walked back behind the counter and began laying out coasters and napkins for her regulars. Agh, had to delay store opening because the blacksmith didn't get the vat fixed in time. She took her towel and a nearby glass and began cleaning it. The sun had pretty much set, but small candles around the pub emitted a nice amber glow. Before the counter are nine wooden tables, and simple seats to accompany them. The counter itself was made out of nice oak with intricate carvings on the front. The counter top was polished wood with warped rings from all the alchemy accidents. Lined under the counter are alcohol and potions that she has made over the years. Behind the counter are racks of imported alcohol and ingredients for different potions, with several vats of base substances on the floor. A small plate of biscuits was on the counter. Hmm, lets try this. She begins to do some flair bartending.

The door flew open and a black figure walked in. It was a shadow, clearly. It had the shape of a woman, a shape not unknown in the bar. The woman that the shadow belonged to spent not little time in the bar. The shadow wordlessly sat down at the woman's standard seat at the bar. Then, suddenly, it got color, becoming a whitehaird woman. It was Akena. A little blood was splattered on her face and hands. Not her own. Stray bandits had tried to... Whatever they tried.

"One cup of milk, as always." She did not say "please." She never did. That was simply unnecessary in her eyes. She wanted a drink, the bartender wanted her money. Why be unnecessarily bloomy about that?

The door flew open and a black figure walked in. It was a shadow, clearly. It had the shape of a woman, a shape not unknown in the bar. The woman that the shadow belonged to spent not little time in the bar. The shadow wordlessly sat down at the woman's standard seat at the bar. Then, suddenly, it got color, becoming a whitehaird woman. It was Akena. A little blood was splattered on her face and hands. Not her own. Stray bandits had tried to... Whatever they tried.

"One cup of milk, as always." She did not say "please." She never did. That was simply unnecessary in her eyes. She wanted a drink, the bartender wanted her money. Why be unnecessarily bloomy about that?

Astrid put down her mixer. After a moment of staring, she decided that the woman probably doesn't have any hostilities to the pub. She reached under the counter for a clean towel and handed it to her. "Haven't seen you before, welcome to the pub." She turned around and reached for a pitcher. "Anything special in it?" She said as lifted it up.

Astrid put down her mixer. After a moment of staring, she decided that the woman probably doesn't have any hostilities to the pub. She reached under the counter for a clean towel and handed it to her. "Haven't seen you before, welcome to the pub." She turned around and reached for a pitcher. "Anything special in it?" She said as lifted it up.

Akena looked up. Her eyes were cold. "Did I ask for anything 'special'?", she inquired annoyedly. "I think not. So, one cup of milk.", she repeated and then looked down again. She summoned a small shadow, formed like a ballerina, that danced in her hand. 

Akena looked up. Her eyes were cold. "Did I ask for anything 'special'?", she inquired annoyedly. "I think not. So, one cup of milk.", she repeated and then looked down again. She summoned a small shadow, formed like a ballerina, that danced in her hand. 

Astrid let out a small sigh and poured the milk into a clear glass with a bit of a flair, tossing the glass into the air and such. She looked down and saw the small figure dance on the woman's hand. Astrid took a nearby coaster and placed the glass of milk in front of her. "One cup of milk. Pricing on the wall to your left. Anything else, let me know." She returned the the pitcher and mixer back to order and left the towel where it was. Cleaning other cups, she stared at the woman and the little figurine. Mage, probably. Wonder if it was an illusion or a transfiguration. Agh, should've put in a drop of ale or two and tried to figure out. Would've worked nicely just like it does on the other customers. Hmm... how did she get blood on her face, she doesn't seem to be in pain nor does she seem to have any weapons. After a while, she gave up trying to figure out.

Astrid let out a small sigh and poured the milk into a clear glass with a bit of a flair, tossing the glass into the air and such. She looked down and saw the small figure dance on the woman's hand. Astrid took a nearby coaster and placed the glass of milk in front of her. "One cup of milk. Pricing on the wall to your left. Anything else, let me know." She returned the the pitcher and mixer back to order and left the towel where it was. Cleaning other cups, she stared at the woman and the little figurine. Mage, probably. Wonder if it was an illusion or a transfiguration. Agh, should've put in a drop of ale or two and tried to figure out. Would've worked nicely just like it does on the other customers. Hmm... how did she get blood on her face, she doesn't seem to be in pain nor does she seem to have any weapons. After a while, she gave up trying to figure out.

The figure kept dancing, until the glass was put next to Akena. Akena made a throwing motion, sending the figure flying across the room. It hit the wall next to the bartender, making a few noises as if in pain and then dissolving. Akena took a sip of her milk. "Would you happen to have something I could clean the bandit of my face?", she then asked in a by the way tone of voice. "Also, do you have any information on the bandit leader Woguran?"

The figure kept dancing, until the glass was put next to Akena. Akena made a throwing motion, sending the figure flying across the room. It hit the wall next to the bartender, making a few noises as if in pain and then dissolving. Akena took a sip of her milk. "Would you happen to have something I could clean the bandit of my face?", she then asked in a by the way tone of voice. "Also, do you have any information on the bandit leader Woguran?"

She lifted another clean towel and a small bowl of water and set it out in front of her. "If I've seen him in this bar, he wouldn't have told me his name. The local guild post might have some info. Why? Got a grudge?"

She lifted another clean towel and a small bowl of water and set it out in front of her. "If I've seen him in this bar, he wouldn't have told me his name. The local guild post might have some info. Why? Got a grudge?"

Akena started to clean herself, revealing the scar in form of a W on her cleavage, that she only had, because she cleaned it. Usually, her clothes hid everything. 

"Ever heard of the Order of the Black Lotus? One of the most respected clans in this area? Nearly as known as the guild?" She finished cleaning and drank another sip. "Heard of it's destruction? I got more than just a grudge... I am going to make him suffer a torment even demons would turn their head away from in disgust because of it's cruelty."

Akena started to clean herself, revealing the scar in form of a W on her cleavage, that she only had, because she cleaned it. Usually, her clothes hid everything. 

"Ever heard of the Order of the Black Lotus? One of the most respected clans in this area? Nearly as known as the guild?" She finished cleaning and drank another sip. "Heard of it's destruction? I got more than just a grudge... I am going to make him suffer a torment even demons would turn their head away from in disgust because of it's cruelty."

She looked at the scar and it slowly clicked in her mind. "Order of the Black Lotus..." She said as she put down her glass and began cleaning up the towel and bowl. "Haven't heard that in a while, well, not that it bothered me. Last time I heard about it was when I was little." She ran her head for a bit, trying to remember old stories her patrons use to tell to scare her. "Can I assume that you're the daughter of Order?" She lifted a misty white potion with the label Calming Tonic. With her other hand she lifted a small shot glass.

She looked at the scar and it slowly clicked in her mind. "Order of the Black Lotus..." She said as she put down her glass and began cleaning up the towel and bowl. "Haven't heard that in a while, well, not that it bothered me. Last time I heard about it was when I was little." She ran her head for a bit, trying to remember old stories her patrons use to tell to scare her. "Can I assume that you're the daughter of Order?" She lifted a misty white potion with the label Calming Tonic. With her other hand she lifted a small shot glass.

Akena created a little shadow figure again. A woman's shade, training. Next to it stood a man. The woman stopped training and hugged the man. But suddenly, another figure came, ripped the two apart. The new one stabbed the male figure and then sliced at the female. The male one dissolved, the female however just broke down as if unconcious. The other one walked away and disappeared. "I'm the last black lotus and I will hunt him down", Akena bitterly said. 

Baragar trudged through the guild halls just after his mission alongside Mephisto.  He looked at his metal clad hand and thought about the Scathia.  To see a creature that feels the same way he feels... its fascinating to Baragar.  Just like the Scathia, Baragar felt like an old relic... left behind by time, having no family to be with.  He put down his supplies in his room and headed towards the garden area of the castle.  The sunlight of the open spaced area beat down on his bronze armor.  Baragar stood completely still, basking in the sunlight.  He stood so still that a yellow bird rested on his shoulder plate.  He watched it sing on his shoulder.

Baragar trudged through the guild halls just after his mission alongside Mephisto.  He looked at his metal clad hand and thought about the Scathia.  To see a creature that feels the same way he feels... its fascinating to Baragar.  Just like the Scathia, Baragar felt like an old relic... left behind by time, having no family to be with.  He put down his supplies in his room and headed towards the garden area of the castle.  The sunlight of the open spaced area beat down on his bronze armor.  Baragar stood completely still, basking in the sunlight.  He stood so still that a yellow bird rested on his shoulder plate.  He watched it sing on his shoulder.

Lilith was playing with her ball in the garden. She had fun, almost forgot the stupid psychic and his questions. Until she couldn't catch the ball. It flew away, bouncing until it hit a big statue with a yellow bird. The bird flew away. Lilith analyzed the statue. It wasn't one. It was a man! A lizardman! "Uhm... sorry...", she muttered 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back