• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mahora Academy

Veronica's head snapped up when she heard two people who seemed to be talking to her, quickly and gently she put the sock back in her pocket and blinked looking from Ichika to Kas then back " Uuum...yes? " she hadn't heard what either of them had said

Scarlet stop in her tracks and turned to look at Yukii. Tears were forming in her large brown eyes and her hands were at her sides shaking.

Kas smiled at her and gently repeated himself, "I said: I would like to apologize on behalf of me and Scar for stepping in earlier when it came to you and Eva, I hope you know that we hold no resentment towards you of any kind."

Last edited by a moderator:
His face scrunched up in irritation before he took a breath and relaxed. Now refusing to meet the girls eyes, he quietly muttered, "Sorry..."

That being the best he could manage, he coughs awkwardly into his hand and makes his way back to his desk, making sure not to look in any other direction. Apologizing was never his strong suit.

Scarlet just stood there staring at him, she didn't know whether or not she could tell him, or anyone. If she did she would have to tell him everything, not just about how her mother died and how their father left them, but also about how she really looks and how imbalanced she is compared to her brother, how imperfect she is.

Veronica listened to Kas as he repeated himself " Im not supposed to atttack people, its good that you helped stop me.... " she then heard Ichika apologize and she watched him go and sit down in his chair, shemtilted her head and got up she followed him and sat in front of him, backwards in a chair she kept watching him " For what? "

Hugging him back Scarlet softly began to cry. She had only met him that day but there was something about him that made her feel that she really could trust him. She then slowly pulled back and took his hand, "Follow me then." She said softly and started leading him down the hall to her room.

Looks confused for a moment. Didn't she remember that he'd called her an idiot for attacking Eva? If she had forgotten, then it obviously wasn't as big of an issue as he had orignally made it out to be himself. And now she was curious as to why he apologized. What a mess...

"Earlier..." again, his lack of communication with others his age prevented him for speaking more than a few words at a time.

Veronica watched him intently, slowly leaning forwards waiting for him to continue, she found herelf inspecting his face. Till she brought a hand up and very gently she pet one of his dog ears with a small giggle

(Im pretty sure Ichika has got dog ears??)

((If not I'll edit))

Scarlet opened the door to her room and led the way in softly closing the door behind them. She set her things down by the empty desk in the room and sat down on her bed. She looked up at him her eyes a bit fearful, still unsure of whether or not she should really tell him.

Kas sighed bored. There's only so much polishing you can do to a gun. He sat there turning it over in his hands. He couldn't understand why Scarlet was so angry.

He would have lunged backwards, the contact surprising him, but instead he found himself tilting his head into her hand. His mother used to do the same thing when he was younger and it always soothed him. His tail swished back and forth lazily and his eyes began to droop.

Curse his canine blood...

(yeah he's got ears, a tail, and claws.)

After a few more minuets of consideration she decided that maybe it will feel good to tell someone so she slowly started to speak, "Do you know what I am?" Scarlet asked softly.

Yukii shock his head. " I don't know what you are scarlet, are you gonna tell me?" He sat next to her on the bed. His grey eyes full to the brim of concern for her.

Scarlet nodded, "My brother and I are Naphalem.... which means we were born from both and Angel and Demon, however there are some Naphalem who start out as human." She explained softly.

Scarlet again noticed the words in his eyes and they made her giggle slightly, "Yes." She replied then continued, "My mother was an angel named Amaliel Anora and my father is a demon named Frezur Adish..... my brother and I were born 10 minuets apart so he is only older than me by 10 minuets..... Kastor is the perfect combination of both demon and angel. He isn't good nor is he bad, he is equally balanced out, and that can even be seen in how he looks..... me on the other hand.... I'm not like he is...... I am imperfect as Frezur would always say....." She told him and then looked down and touched her amulet.

"I will show you in a moment but you should also know something else..... I'm different from my brother because I am not balanced like he is. I don't look balanced nor is my soul. The darkness that comes from my father is more powerful than the light I received from my mother...." She explained. "This amulet..." she said again touching it, "conceals the way I look as well as suppresses the darkness that is in me.... I have never taken it off since the day I put it on.... that being said I don't know how strong the darkness has grown inside of me if it has continued to grow at all.... so I might need to put it back on for me if I won't do so willingly myself...." Scarlet paused again after explaining, "So are you sure you want me to show you?" She asked locking eyes with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back