• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical wolf RP

you mean who? and yes we did put him in his place by killing his pup yeah dont judge im a bitch when my pups are involved

"...Wow," Autumn whistled. "Well, I can't say I've never done something that bad either. ...You know, Silver always makes me try to keep this secret, but, where we came from, I was a Beta. Got kicked out, though."

"It's not because of that," Autumn said quickly. "It's because of him. He was an Omega - and I used to be one too, but when I moved up, they never let him move up with me. So the Alpha and I got into a fight about it one night, and things got out of hand, and, well... only one of us made it out alive. So I took Silver with me and we fled."

Snowdrop overheard them and said while playing " I don't know my mom or dad but I've heard animals tell me how big and strong I am and that maybe I'm an Alpha pup "

@Wild Born

Silver smiled, nodding in her direction. "I don't doubt it - you are a little bigger than the average pup."

Snow was wrestling with the other puoos her tail wagging she gently tugged on the other pups ear pinning him

-smiles- thanks, Snowdrop watch out for Lightning he didnt get his name for nothing neither did Flame so be carful and watch your self so that you dont get zapped or burnt

@Wild Born @kreeperkitten

Snowdrop extended her wings and did a few test flaps, she didn't really know how to fly but she did know how to glid, then she refolded her wings and looked up at Raven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back