• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical wolf RP

Snowdrop wagged her tail excidedly so hard it thumped against her sides her tongue hung out of her jaws happily

Snowdrop looked around she pulled her paws up underneath herself and looked up at Raven

im going to drop you now ok? but i will catch you befor you hit the water. i will do this until u can hover for a bit

Snowdrop extended her wings wide and caught some wind making her move forward but it was gliding then she flapped trying to go up

-Snow is 10 feet from the water so i pick her up and fly back to where we were and drops you again-

Snowdrop flapped harder and tilted her wings she slowed down a little bit but didn't fly

Snowdrop didn't enjoy being dropped and was determined to fly she tilted her wings again and flapped hard and now instead of falling she soared over the lake

Snowdrop howled happily and flew up high into the air she came up next to Raven

Silver watched anxiously as the two soared overhead, his tail beginning to tuck itself between his legs. Before he could, though, Autumn walked up beside him, gently nuzzling his shoulder with a sigh. "Don't worry about them. Snowdrop's fine. Come on, let's hunt something on the way - we can split it."

"If... If you insist."

@Wild Born @Raven Slender

Snowdrop flew over and had another crash landing she was against a tree upside down

Rayisho stopped,turned around and killed one of the alphas. He looks very mad "don't laugh at me" He said and and kills the other alpha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back