• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical wolf RP

"...Hey," Autumn said after a long silence. "You need help? We don't have a pack, Silver and I, but... we both have pretty good heads on our shoulders."

Silver glanced at Autumn silently, still keeping himself firmly by Snowdrop's side.

@Raven Slender @Wild Born

only if you want to come with im not asking because i believe that where im going a dangerous enemy lays in wait

(I am)

Snowdrop looked up at Silver then to Raven she wagged her tail and barked happily once smiling

@Raven Slender @Wild Born

((not a lot of people but it's nice to leave something for them when they get back. it's common rp courtesy! or me courtesy. idk.))

Silver nodded, looking back down at Snowdrop.

Autumn shrugged. "I assumed he'd be coming along as well," She nodded to Fennece Plus if we leave anyone behind it won't bode well for them."

@Fennnece

(fenn isnt on hell be on tomorrow)

ok well i guess we can all go and Fenn will be coming will us

Snowdrop barked happily and raised up on her back legs spinning in a circle she came back down after three spins

(( :| I know. I'm just saying it helps if you give the people that aren't on something to reply to when they are.))

"Sounds like a plan."

-looks at her- you can play with my pups if you want they are older than they look @Wild Born

Snowdrop wagged her tail and trotted over playing with the other pups

Users who are viewing this thread

Back