• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical wolf RP

[QUOTE="Raven Slender]-snarls- this is my territory!

[/QUOTE]
"That's still not my problem!" He said angry and annoyed

[QUOTE="Raven Slender]THATS BECAUSE I HAVE NO SCENT!

[/QUOTE]
Rayisho laughed

Snowdrop now stopped and her fur bristled with her ears laid back she snarled though she was only a pup she didn't take kindly to this much rudeness from any wolf

-growls- leave this is my territory! - lots of whining and whimpering comes from the cave at the base of the mountain, my eyes go wide- MY PUPS! - dive off the mountain and go inside the cave to find a really big bear cornering my pups-

Autumn and Silver watch from a small hill nearby, with Autumn becoming more and more curious by the minute.

"Say... seems like our new friends are in trouble. How about we go help them?"

"W-What?! Sister, have you completely lost your-"

Autumn runs down the hill, crashing full force into the bear as she sinks her teeth into its flank.

-jumps on the bears back bites its neck, and gets thrown into a wall and knocked unconscious-

Autumn flinches as the other wolf is knocked out, and quickly realizes she's pretty much the only thing standing between this bear and a bunch of defenseless pups.

So she attempts killing it the only way she knows how - jumping on its back. And hard.

-wakes up shakes head- now im pissed -is engulfed in flames and attaks the bear with such force that it is knocked out of the den-

"...How-" Autumn begins, but is interrupted by her brother.

"Sister! Are you hurt? I heard lots of- Oh... uhm, hello," Silver says bashfully, looking over at Raven. "...I'm sorry. We didn't mean to intrude, honest! But when there's a bear-"

"Oh, hush, Silver. You were scared half to death of that thing!"

"...She's very friendly, isn't she?"

"It's no time to joke around. She's younger than me, and she has pups. It's a heavy burden, you know."

"It always surprises me than you can say things that aren't cowardly, Silver."

idc about my self i only care about my pups -checks them one by one- noses Flame,Luna, Lightning and Cody-

Silver breathed a sigh of relief. "What a relief... we should be glad that they're just scared."

Autumn chuckled, shaking her head. "What a softheart. ...Anyway, I'm Autumn. This is my brother and handy-dandy morality pet, Silver!"

"Morality pet?"

"Sure! Who else is gonna keep me out of trouble?"

"Hmph. Well, that is true..."

@Raven Slender

Users who are viewing this thread

Back