Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Kazuto dissapeared and landed on the grass to the side. "You can let them go now, Xeno rest in the water a little longer its time for me to leave." Kazuto sheathes his black katana.

nana noticed the situation and couldn't help a small smile tug at the side of her mouth. 'looks like there is more than one type of child ' she thought and slightly chuckled. nana let go of xeno."please bring her to the side and when shes calm enough try to help wash her with the rag...." nana lands to the side of kaz and sighs as she lays down. after a moment she flicked her finger and ale appered in a bottle. she took a swing

nana opened a eye as they were closed befor. she drinks because she was usually in pain but this time it was to relax "dont worry i cant get drunk"

Kazuto is struck dumbfounded by Sky's question. "Well, I said earlier that the evil thats been building in me unleashes when i get excited in battle like when we went against evil Xeno. Ill do what I used to do and continue to travel..."

"Obviously its not safe... Plus I'd hurt you guys if I stayed... especially if they came out... there's only two people for me to say goodbye to anyways." Kazuto dissapears and ends up next to Raze on the side of the springs. "Goodbye brother.. maybe we'll see each other in the future..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back