Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

nana walked next to xeno ".....you know.... it eases the pain when you talk about it..." she says as a suggestion "whats wrong?
nana runs to kaz. she stares at him for a moment then lightly bumps his head to get his attention

" wait...your his brother? Or are guys just best friends? And who is the second person?"

~◆♥◇♡~

"Xeno is that you or is it that demon that took over you before" sky asked while pointing her guns at him

~◆♥◇♡~

she shyly held out a fist "i may not know you people for long but take this " she opened her fist to show a crystal medalian "i give one to every friend i make... that way they'll always find each other when they need to." nana herd sky and ran to xeno. she tried to help calm him by guiding good memories to show instead of bad ones.

nana saw the necklace. was that a memento of what he remembered? she could look into his memories if she wanted to but that be rude....

Kazuto turned to Sky. "Grab Nana and go now! I'll lead him away from the others. And the second person I had to say goodbye too... " Kazuto stops and hugs Sky. "I said I owed you right?" Kazuto smiled.

nana looked at xi and frowned. xi usually was never afraid of xeno. nana started to shake xeno a lil "xeno....XI,MAW IS PREGNANT! SHE LAID A EGG!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back