Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Xeno grew angry "are you threatening Xi!"he then explodes with power and teleports higher in the air "CHAOTIC DESTRUCTION" and he fires multiple shots of chaotic energy.

"My name is Xi'Maw! And I have lived 20 humans years!!" She said angrily. ((Seriously guys stop imagining her as a child she's a grown woman for goodness sake >_>))

Raze grabs hold of Xeno's head and looks into his memories. He tries to calm him down by bringing out some peaceful memories.

Nana blinked. " r-really? My mistake! Sorry I'll keep that in mind xi'maw....may I call you xi? (Lol Sorry but I remembered at the beginning that she was young. I'll remember she's a adult now)

Kazuto winks to Skye in thanks before disapearing. He reappears with his blade to Xenos neck. "Ok, quit moving please."

Sky notice the wink and thought for a second. She giggled a bit, when she heard that xeno's mind is being controlled. "Again?!"

~◆♥◇♡~

She stood and turned her back to the girl. "I'm going." She said while her symbol begins to glow. "Xe-Xe?....."

Raze took the time he got as Kazuto held Xeno. He grabs Xeno's head and enters his mind. There was a dark shadow in his head

Xeno teleports higher in the air but when he spoke a holy voice spoke with his "I am Xeno and you will face my full fury." He then evolves now looking like he's all armored up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back