Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Eliza sighed as she hid her face behind her hair,"Ugh..." She groans as she shook her embarrassment away and sigh,"I hope Xeno okay... what got him into becoming like this?" She thought as she looked up to Xeno sadly.

Xeno teleports behind raze and pulls back his arms "nice try." And he kicks him toward the ground.

Eliza nodded as she remembered the Terrior and shivered,"I must have hit him hard when Xi was taken from him... I would have been the same" She said knowing how Xeno was feeling.

Eliza nodded but thought for a moment,"But... how can we make him go there? He won't listen to us..." She said but then saw Raze being kicked,"Raze!" She said worried.

Kazuto catches his balance before quickly turning. "I guess I'm not the only one with quickness here, huh?"

Nana herd xi grin the ground. She slowly shrink her staff to normal size then landed on the ground."many reasons I guess though not good ones. Its what I was raised to do. My brothers wouldn't Approve of me not helping others. Your group is the first too not try to hurt me..." nana mumbled to herself" plus I get too be near children for once without them screaming..."

Kazuto saw the shots and pushed the red and black flames to around his black katana. It gave off a kind of dark aura. He disapeared and reapeared with his blade to Xebos neck again. "This time if you move, I'll cut your head off. My swords been craving blood lately."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back