Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Eliza grabbed Raze's arm before he could go anywhere,"I'm coming too! You can't do this alone.." She said following him.

Nana had heard the request. She took out her staff and slammed it too the ground putting a shield around xi, skip, and the angel child. She waited for the others to turn while also staying alert for anything dangerous coming Thier way

Kazuto unsheathes his other blade. "And I have two blades you guys know." Pushing the ice through thr blue blaelde and the flames through the blackish one.

Nana made sure the shields were stable. Then slammed her stick on the ground makeing it grow up high into the air. She hung at the top looking over to the distance watching the others too. ( nana had put a shield around akio. Too but spell checker was mean)

Eliza knew it was for the best and sigh,"Okay... please be careful you guys.." She said trying her best to hold back,"Sky please stop..." She said looking away with a pink shade on her cheeks.

"Why is everyone allowing him to try and fight me.... Could it be that they want me dead?" Xeno began drawing in more power "no that's not true."

Kazuto stabs his two blades into the ground and pulls out his black katana. "Im gonna assume I'll need the big gun..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back