Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Kazuto smiles. "Its been a while since I've been in a fight." The black haired boy says, unsheathing one of his short blades. The black of it begins ti be covered with a flame aura.

Eliza flew as fast as she can to the mountains but heard flapping as she looked behind to see Raze,"Raze what are you doing here?" She asked confused.

"Eliza stop. I am feeling a very bad aura. I think its Xeno's. Don't rush in",Raze speaks up as he flies nearer to Eliza.

"I feel it too and if it's Xeno or not I'm still going... He's our friend and Akio would be mad if he got hurt..." She said feeling bad for making Akio sad,"I got to protect my friends!" She said as she turned away and flew off to Xeno.

Nana stopped pocketing akios face since he started to droll a little. She shook it off her finger and stood. Nana looked in the direction of xeno. The shield She had put around him was gone. Oh dear. This means trouble.

"If you get hurt you won't be able to protect even an ant",Raze scolds Eliza. "I think something will explode. Lets watch out carefully, okey?", Raze asks with politeness

Eliza stopped and turned to Raze with a sigh of defeat,"Okay... but if anything go wrong I'm going in.." She said as she slowed down for Raze.

Kazuto gives her a questionable look. "You can? By the way if you can change color make them black?" Asked excitedly.

Kazuti hears this with his assassin like ears and giggles to himself. "What a flirt," he says to himself.

Sky lifted kazuto upnin the air with her telekinesis powers. She looked at nana. "Put up a shield around xi!" And flew of with kabuto to where raze and eliza is.

~◆♥◇♡~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back