Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Nana looked at so bad xeno. Thier auras were to complicated to read clearly. She slowly started takeing steps Twords them. . She looked at the guys. " maybe we can distract the best looking enough to rip him from xeno?"

Xi'Maw placd her hands on Xenos face then slid them up to his forehead. She began to open a rift into his mind.

"You really think terroirs still alive he's not." Xeno was serious and the holy voice was still there.

As Xeno hugs Xi, Raze comes close to Xeno. "I can fight Telior in his mind with my hypnotism. Then we can take him to the Spring to get him out forever"

Kazuto reappears on the ground. Hiding behind a tree, his eyes closed, as they blink some, their covered with darkness... "If the true assassin in me comes out, I could disinigrate even Xeno..." he whispers to himself. "But I could also die..."

Xi'Maw began to touch the rift slightly then spoke in a frightening voice. "None of you will fight Terrior for I shall consume him." She opened her mouth wide as dark energy began to fill it.

"Alright!" She appeared behind xeno and put him in a chick hold not really choking him but makeing sure to restrain him. She used her energy to mess up his powers a little

"Fools to defy me is like facing god." Xeno grabs Xi by her neck "Xeno was a fool and now I'll take what he loves so much." Terroirs voice replaces xeno's

Kazuto appears in fron of Xi and Xeno. Cutting the energy with one swift swing grabbing it afterwsrds. "Get out of here child."

Nana gasps as do was gonna get hurt. She kicked his hands and shoved xi away."sorry xi!" Nana increased her scrabbling of energies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back