Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Chessix finally woke up "blargh... Who is this other fellow..." He said shaking his head to the right then the left , and popping his fingers "so , uhh... I sure slept late!"

Of course Wernox appeared behind Chessix and pushed him aside. "Hey ya two!! Long time no see."

Sent from my PantechP9060 using Tapatalk 2

Chessix "uhh , since when was I not in the process of being killed?" Popping his legs and jumping upwards , then turning into his balls mode and exiting "there. Everything works"

As the large dark rift began to open in the sky, a strange filling began to fill the air. The rift began to grow larger and larger until a small gleaming figure began to emerge from it. Xi'Maw braced herself as she began to plummet to the ground. Her first evolution was more suitable for this type of collision. As she had finally collided with the ground, a large shaking filled the land slightly as she crater where she had landed had appeared. Another successful dimension crossing indeed.

Kizuke and Fantra noticed Wernox and waved welcomingly. Wernox then walked up to them. "So what brings you two here?"

Fantra: I actually came looking for you. I have word from my master to put this girl in your custody." Fantra explained

Kizuke: "Really? You were looking for him?"

Fantra: "sorry it's a long story so..."

Wernox: "Well nevermind. Right now I just need to find a doctor for this guy I'm carrying."

"This is the guy that I am supposed travel with? And what happened to the guy on your back?" She asked

~◆♥◇♡~

Chessix sighs , poking fantra "oh , you are a real person. Why the hell are we suddenly swarmed by women?" And then sighs again "I think I slept too long and missed too much."

Fantra then quickly noticed Chessix and went into a fighting stance holding a sword. Before he could say anything Wernox interveined.

"Fantra calm down this is the other guy I met. What happened is that the three of us got into a fight with this purple alien creature. It was getting too overwhelming so we all retreated."

Chessix "I am chessix , who are you? I am species collicoid by the way" and revealed his secondary to get the frack out of bad situations - talk his way out!

"Hm so you saved a coward. Alright then."

Fantra said

Kizuke: " hey Wernox I could heal him for you." Kizuke said.

Wernox: "Alright sounds good."

Wernox and the others went into a close by forest and he then set Skip on the ground. Kizuke then put both of her hands on Akio's chest and healed him.

No one knew it but chessix is a badass if it's an actual enemy , which means he can sort of detect the 'bad guy' on them "well that was nice" he muttered in a pissed off colicoid dialect

While they were healing chessix, sky climb the tree and looked at the stars and began humming to herself.

~◆♥◇♡~

Chessix "ok , what the hell is going on? Is this one of those times I've went to sleep and woke up in the next century or something? Why are we helping that piss-ant?"

Wernox then became annoyed and put his sword up to Chessix's neck

"Hey why don't you shutup and be quiet."

(We're actually healing a different character by Akiothehero)

Chessix sighed , turned into a ball and rolled bak a little , then turned back to normal and just creepily stared at everyone

Xi'Maw yawned slightly messing with her antenna to ensure if was alright. She had only been to this dimension once but it never stops to amaze her. She believed this place was called Lefora which sounded much like a snack rather than a place. She began to walk explore a bit and stretching her small wings.

Sky was laying down on a tree listening to their conversation, while staring at the sky. She always looked at the sky, they calm her down and they help her think...plus her parents named her after it.

~◆♥◇♡~

Last edited by a moderator:
(Gtg ill be back though. Don't continue without me. Ill give you all a pm when I get back)

Xeno was walking toward Lefora and he felt something in the air like a rift so he flew into the air and saw it. It was a voidling and so Xeno went into its mind and said "I would advise you get out of town, it's not safe." Xeno was cloaking itself and it's power

((Welcome back))

Xi'Maw paused slightly hearing a voice. She looked around but couldn't see anyone in sight. She turned her head a bit confused. "Meep?" She said while turning in circles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back