Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

*sniff...sniff* xal shoots upright from smelling the cooking deer "oh my head what happened, WHERE AM I!?!?!? oh thats right...."

Sky woke up from the sudden shout. "Cant a girl sleep in peace..." she winced her body was a little sore and weak.

~◆♥◇♡~

Eliza noticed the girl was scared and smiled,"Don't worry... it's okay you're safe now please don't be scared..." She cooed trying to keep the girl calm.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Sky saw the girl and partly remembered what happened. She looked at the girl with a smile "hi..I am sky...whats your name"

~◆♥◇♡~

"Hah~ Purple elephant~ Purple elephant~" This childish way of talking didn't seem to cease at the moment, as Akio parroted Xeno.

Eliza watched as everyone finally woke up and sigh,"Finally you guys are awake... I thought I would have to babysit you guys..." She said jokingly.

"You said a lot of embarrassing things some were about women." Xeno was teasing Xaldarian at this point

Xi'Maw smiled as she steadily walked away from the group following her box. She slowly watched it move towards the forest then hurried after.

Eliza noticed that someone was missing as she got up to see who it was,"Xi? XI where are you" she called out as she also left the group.

Sky forced herself up and walked towards the girl. She let out a hand and said "I am sky...whats your name?"

~◆♥◇♡~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back