Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Xi'Maw paused as her box began to move through the brush. She hurried to keep up with it until it stopped in a open clearing. She ran to it but looked at the ground confused by the strange markings.

Eliza noticed Akio came after and smiled,"Don't wander off too okay?" She said with a smirk.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Xi'Maw gasped as her box began to open sending out a beam of light. "Terroir coming. Daddy coming." She said .

Eliza noticed the clearing and looked around,"What is this place?" She asked as she stared at the markings trying to see what it meant.

Eliza blinked and looked at the beam confused,"Daddy? Xi's Daddy?" She asked now feeling a little worry.

Soon a large line began to appear in the dark sky. It stretched above their heads. Her antennas began to move in various directions.

"Dimensional rifters are very protective of their children so we better expect a fight." Xeno was trembling in fear. "But that's just suicide."

Akio walks closer to Eona. "Why are you scared?" Akio kneels down. The 12 year old Saiyan is still talking in the childish voice.

"...is that so..." sky sat down and looked at the sky. "Well ...how can I gain your trust"

~◆♥◇♡~

The line began to expand until a large eye appeared in the sky. It glared down at them in silence. Xi'Maw looked at the eye and flapped her wings. "Terroir.... But no daddy?...."

Eliza gulped as she got ready just in case something bad attacked Xi,"Get ready guys just in case..." She said with a worry look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back