Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

" you have one minute" she said still holding her guns and pointing at fantra.

~◆♥◇♡~

"Listen to me now. You are not safe in this village. In the next 2 hours, everyone in this whole town will be turned into blood thirsty demons." Fantra said.

Sent from my PantechP9060 using Tapatalk 2

" well I can see your not surprised. You see, before I came here. I saw a huge red and black mist. When ever it past something it either died or turned into a monster. And u happened to know it was coming to this exact village. The only reason I'm warning you is because of your birth mark." Fantra explained

Sky was surprised. The only people who knows about the birth mark are her parents. She down her down her guns. Then she heard some yelling and screaming outside. She tried to open the door but couldn't. "Damn it! Can it be stopped?"

~◆♥◇♡~

Fantra then came in and busted down the door. He then rushed down stairs.

Fantra then came downstairs only to see one of Sky's parents was already turned into a demon.

Sky eyes widened. She notice the clothing they were wearing...they belonged to her parents. "M-mom...d-dad....?"

~◆♥◇♡~

Sky went out and looked at the village. Demons were everywhere...and she saw some people change into demons. "She backed away. "Oh my god..." she then looked and saw the biggest demon in the village. It was the chief's son.

~◆♥◇♡~

"Okay we have to get out of here!!!" Fantra said. He then grabbed Sky and took her to where the exit was.

Sky tried to resist and wanted to stay and help the people that were not demom, but it seemed like it was too late. So she followed fantra and ran away from the village.

~◆♥◇♡~

And thus a another quest has started.......

(Was that okay for me to do? Because I might think that went against what you wanted...)

"Where going to a village not far from here. Its called Desteria. I know someone there who might answer your questions." Fantra said.

"...how did you know about that birth mark?" She was a little skeptical about how he knew about it.

~◆♥◇♡~

"But the person I know here can tell you about your birth mark" fantra said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back