Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

(Greets everybody) "I come from the future" Says Xoile. "I have brought this cool object, I'll click this button and go back to my time." (Clicks button) (teleports back) World explodes. THE END! I followed the story....

(Xeno. Play the Guardian of the Crimsonian Katana)

Akio steps toward the blade in the stone. It's blade shone with a ruby-blood red color. It's black grip with golden strips, both held together by the blade with a guard that is carved like two dragon heads. Akio takes the sword with a tight grip and yanks it. It comes out of the stone. It spun in the air and Akio flipped into the air beside it, stopped, grabbed it, landed, and swung it 3 times.

Nana had eventually decided to continue and walked with a homemade torch that she lighted from supplies she bought with the planets currency. she jumped when she felt a sudden wave of immense angry dark aura from the direction of the mounting. 'what the!?....' she thought as she felt slightly dizzy from the sudden presence. nana gulped. 'this aura.... seems familiar....' unknown fear starts to take hold of her but she shook the thought away. to calm her nerves she summoned her air pipes. it was in her right hand while her left held the torch. basically its about seven pipes tied together. she whistled into them making a beautiful but sad song. as she played she sees in the distance more beings. she seemed to have seen and felt many presents lately. maybe there was a kingdom near by or some sort of civilization? nana slowed her pace and made her music softer to be less hered. how will she pass these people? they might run her off like others sometimes do. hm...... she continues playing as she thought over her options (who was in the group where xi and and xeno where in before they left?)

"Yes please... after using all that energy I feel so weak..." She groans pulling her legs close and placed her head down to rest the thumping from her head.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

(I hate you, Xoi)

Akio holds the ruby-bloddy colored Katana in his hand, as Sky and Eliza enter the temple he turns to greet them with a wide smile. "You don't waste time."

Xoile said:
(Greets everybody) "I come from the future" Says Xoile. "I have brought this cool object, I'll click this button and go back to my time." (Clicks button) (teleports back) World explodes. THE END! I followed the story....
um....im a newbi to these and even i know that that doesnt follow the story *covers her face* DONT BE ANGRY!!!!!

Xoile said:
WTF im not trolling im bored!
then please be serious. if your stuck on how to start then refere to your characters profile. like i did with mine. my character is a traveler so..... yeah........ i just want to continue....

After a few minutes of rest sky told eliza. "Lets go" and she started walking up the stairs

~◆♥◇♡~

Akio holds the new Katana in his hands. As Sky and Eliza enter the temple, the ground starts shaking, and the temple exit is blocked by a stone that seems unmovable and unbreakable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back