Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

"It is. But whether we understand or not is irrelevant. I won't watch one more person die. I watched millions die at once. If I see one more die, I might just go nuts!"

Xi'Maw gasped slightly seeing that her friend was hurt. "F... F-Friend?" She said as if about to cry. She growled angrily as she looked at the Titan. "You hurt friend!" She said before angrily turning into her first evolution. She stretched her large wings and viciously lunged at the creature

Eliza watched as this all unfolded so fast and just stared,"Everything happened so fast..." She mumbled as she watched the weird titan thing disappear out of sight.

"Well anyways lets go and get to the shrine" Wernox said. Everyone even though confused left for Ravenwing

Sent from my PantechP9060 using Tapatalk 2

Eliza nodded as she sat down and sighed,"I'm so tired... we should really go now and find Raiden before the world go boom!" She exclaimed as she got back up again and followed Wernox,"Sure thing!" She said.

Xi'Maw extended her antenna's and screeched loudly to see if she could find a scence of the titan then angrily changed back to her second evolution. She quickly went to Xeno and kneeled down. "F-.... Friend?"

"Well ill tell you this. I actually spared with Raiden once but didn't come out victorious. And also she isn't the kind of person to speed up her plans so...." Wernox explained.

Sent from my PantechP9060 using Tapatalk 2

"At least I know where they are heading come with me, we're going to meet a friend of mine." They then head out to Raidens lair.

"Really? Well at least she won't hurt us for now.." She sighed as she looked around for anything interesting to do.

She picked up her box and held it close to her chest. "Friend? More friends!" She said before pausing. "Is... Friend hurt?"

Akio follwed. "I'm guessing you haven't. The Saiyan race is a race of human-like warriors with tails like that of an ape or monkey. A being known as Frieza destroyed the planet Vegeta, world of the Saiyans, as I was being sent away. I watched in horror as the genocide may have been quick, but the fading of my anger at an evil being isn't. Every full-moon, if a Saiyan sees it, at least, and still has his tail, he'll turn into a great-ape. Most Saiyans are unable to control themselves in this giant forum." Akio continued, "But a form, at least much more powerful, and controllable is the forum known as Super Saiyans, which can only be achieved when a pure-hearted Saiyan has reached a certain level of power." Akio continued walking his expression darkening, "Most Saiyans never reached that level of strength because they weren't pure-hearted. They were warriors, with the heart of villains as well. They conquer worlds or destroy them. The children are capable of destroying planets at age 6, if trained properly. I hated them, but they were family. I intend to not only save THIS WORLD, so the same doesn't happen, but to restore the Saiyans' good name."

She pouted slightly as she box opened. It gleamed a bright light which changed the colors of the glow from Xi'Maw's hands and feet. She touched Xeno's head lightly healing all of his injuries. "No more... Hurt friend."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back