Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Suddenly a girl came out of nowhere and hugged the guy who she called "Xeno" as Eliza stopped her actions and felt dumbfounded,"Huh? friend?"

She disappeared into her void cloud before reappearing infront of Xeno. "Friend! Friend! Friend!" She said while floating about infront of him. She then paused slightly. "Ahh!" She said before disappearing and reappearing infront of Wernox. She shyly pointed. "Box...."

Fantra noticing the creature rushed to it's aid and caught it in his arms.

Sent from my PantechP9060 using Tapatalk 2

Sky was dumbfounded. And face palmed " this is so far the confusing thing that has ever happened"

~◆♥◇♡~

Eliza nodded in agreement with Sky,"I'm so confused... but at least he has a friend so he not ALL that bad now is he?" She questioned.

"Huh? This is yours? Well guess it doesn't hurt to give it back." Wernox then hands the box back to Xi

The Crimsonian Titan then picks up The creature and teleports him along with the titan itself.

"Hm. Actually Akio......I really don't know. I haven't seen a creature like that one before in my time on Magica." Wernox said.

Xi'Maw smiled as she took the box back. She hugged it happily. "Box!" She said before crackling in a strange language. She then gasped. "For... you." She said while opening her hand and giving Wernox a strange diamond shard." She then giggled and disappeared to go back to her friend.

"....If it kills or harms another person I won't let it get away again! I will kill it! I have seen a genocide and I won't allow another being to be killed at a villains hands!"

"Enough" Xeno released a large amount of energy and began to attacking the Titan. They were evenly matched

Eliza smiled at the cuteness of the little creature,"Aww!~ She so cute~ To have a cute friend like that means he a nice guy!" She confirmed.

Xi'Maw appeared by Xeno's side and hugged her box close. She pouted while seeing the Titan but wasn't sure what it was. "Friend?..... Who... is that.... meanie?" She asked a bit scared.

"Well I guess you and me agree here Akio. I can't let creatures like that pass by but its too strong now. Hopefully we can make it to the shrine before anything else happens." Wernox said.

"But man ain't this all confusing...."

Slowly Xeno was getting beaten and soon the Titan hit Xeno and he was sent into the ground beaten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back