• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magic candy shoppe (still open need more people)

Here is the starter
I was excited to get out of school there was a new candy shoppe that was only a block away from the school. The candy Shoppe that is now there used to be a shoe shop with a fat man that was short and had red hair and always yelled at costumers that did not do exactly what he wanted. Now it was replaced by a cute candy shoppe named the charm. The name was a bit unusual but everything else seemed normal. Im staring at the wood desk tracing the lines in the wood watching the clock till it was time to leave. The clock read 2:33 I only had 30 min till school was out. I was truly praying they had ice cream because it was almost summer and it was hot as hell. I lay my head on the desk looking directly at the clock fanning myself with my assignment waiting for school to end.

This is were we respond now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back