• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magic candy shoppe (still open need more people)

MAROON QUILLNEST

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
The town had always wanted a candy shoppe the idea was great plus it would help the town with money. It looked like a normal candy shoppe but the people that came out said crazy things were happening to them. The group of kids that are the the outcast risk going in there but as soon as they start to learn what the candy does and how to use it there put on many dangerous and outside the realm of reality tasks. Will this candy shoppe be the biggest risk of there life? Will it be the biggest mistake?

This take place on earth but there will be portals that we use for quest that the owner of the candy shoppe sends us on. There will be all kinds of worlds like there is one that could completely fire and lava or one that could look really pretty but everything there is toxic. I will make up worlds and i will also take suggestions from you so it's mainly what you and the others make up thought the RP. So it kind of takes place wherever you and the others want it to but i would like if it started on earth. Is that ok?

Well it starts off in our world but then there are missons the character have to go on but when they go on missons it's to other worlds/ universes. So there will be other races that are not human and magic and stuff like that.

So other than humans start by entering to magic candy shop from portal from their own world, should that sound possible?

Yeah that sounds good. But the owner has to think there good enough to go how dose that sound?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back