• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]A human character, finding the cafe. Not a hunter, but just a human. Can I make one?

[/QUOTE]
Oh yes! Please do, that would be interesting. :D

I'm just waiting for the next morning. :) No rush though! I'm content with following the story line for now. ^-^

Ase walked into her family's mansion when she arrived in heaven. "Ase where you at that stupid cafe again!" Her father boomed from the top of the stairs "yes father i was" Ase replied in a soft tone. "You are an archangel now you have responsibilities, your a prodigy making archangel is a hard task for an angel twice your age are you planning on just throwing that away for the sake of a cafe!" He shouted "no father I apologise" she said softly again. "You are the master of Excalibur the holy sword! , only three angels before you have wielded that sword!" He shouted at her. "I know father" she replied. "Go to your room it want no more of this nonsense drone now on!" He shouted at her before turning and heading into a room. Ase went to her room and began to cry. "Don't even think about crying this is your deceased mothers fault for not having a son!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit look what you guys did to my phone dalm it stap

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]Shit look what you guys did to my phone dalm it stap

[/QUOTE]
*laughing*

Thank god for copy and paste

Cryobionic said:
(Please post this in to OOC tab.)
i thought i was

FemaleAnimeWarrior-NotByMe.jpg
287322-616_super.jpg

Ase's armor and Excalibur

CONGRATULATIONS! your Ase has evolved into a bad ass .... would you like to give your bad ass a nickname?

YES/NO

LOL

I must sleep. Goodnight, I hope to be up around five. Let's say Seera fell asleep again, and Lulu fell down the stairs and hit her head, resulting in her fainting. Good? Good.

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]I must sleep. Goodnight, I hope to be up around five. Let's say Seera fell asleep again, and Lulu fell down the stairs and hit her head, resulting in her fainting. Good? Good.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, good night. :)

Seeing that Jun is casually third wheeling at this point, I'll just let him stay in the bathroom till Vincent and Ellie have finished. xD

In other words: I'm turning in for the night! Usually I'm about three or four pages behind when I wake up because of our time differences but I'll definitely catch up with the storyline tomorrow! Good night!

thistle said:
Seeing that Jun is casually third wheeling at this point, I'll just let him stay in the bathroom till Vincent and Ellie have finished. xD
In other words: I'm turning in for the night! Usually I'm about three or four pages behind when I wake up because of our time differences but I'll definitely catch up with the storyline tomorrow! Good night!
xD Okay, poor Jun, we've trapped him, good night. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back