• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

thistle said:
I'm sorry for not making an appearance yet; I was trying to figure out when to arrive. If I can't though I'm actually enjoying the RP as an audience member. xD The story is pretty good!
Oh stop it you! :D

Haha, you're a shade right? Why don't you just appear in the shadow of the buss stop, saying you were going to come to the cafè for your umbrella? :)

Gravity Shifter]So you are from America? Cause I am from Europe and I just want to know how long will we be online at this .. cause here is 2 am :P [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18265-cryobionic/ said:
@Cryobionic[/URL]
Oh no, I'm from europe too. It's 02:07 here right now, actually. I'm going to pull an all nighter I think. I do that a lot.

That sounds like a good entrance. Haha, and thanks you two! I'll keep Seera company.

Can the Hunters see the cafe? If so would it interfere with the plot if they attacked the building while the three of you were gone?

You see its all nice but It will be a problem if I sudenlly fell asleep xD

Btw I really like the story....I mean I didnt read it all I wanted it so i can be like that I for real entered there and don't know s**t xD

so i just looked up quickly to se what's happening

thistle said:
That sounds like a good entrance. Haha, and thanks you two! I'll keep Seera company.
Can the Hunters see the cafe? If so would it interfere with the plot if they attacked the building while the three of you were gone?
They can't, but that does not stop them from attacking should they, for example, see you when you get there and step into the shadows of the towering apartment complexes surrounding the alleyway.

... Just sayin'.

[QUOTE="Gravity Shifter]You see its all nice but It will be a problem if I sudenlly fell asleep xD
Btw I really like the story....I mean I didnt read it all I wanted it so i can be like that I for real entered there and don't know s**t xD

so i just looked up quickly to se what's happening

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, what?

Well just wanted to say that what happens if I get offline..I mean you can continue the story but then I wouldn't be here. So you would just continue it without me or ?

Btw i could make an all nighter too np :D

Oh. Well, should you go offline in the middle off the story, we'll probably just continue, but adding you into the story regardless. In a way that wouldn't require your character answering. For example, "Vincent looked at Arens, contemplating punching him in the face, but deciding against it an walked away."

Do you understand? :)

Oh, i'mma be AFK for about half an hour, something... came up. Just carry on as of i'm there, okay? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back