• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

Were you still accepting customers? I noticed the RP was flowing quite smoothly and didn't want to interrupt it by randomly tossing in my character. Just thought I'd ask first. :)

thistle said:
Were you still accepting customers? I noticed the RP was flowing quite smoothly and didn't want to interrupt it by randomly tossing in my character. Just thought I'd ask first. :)
Yes! Feel free to make a character. ^^

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Good morning! Sorry I was gone, I had to sleep.

[/QUOTE]
Morning. :) It's currently 13.10 PM here. ^^

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Fine then. I'll narrow it down. What continent are you on?

[/QUOTE]
Europe. :) What about you?

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]U.S.

That's why you are five hours ahead of me

[/QUOTE]
ah. That makes sense. ^^

Hm. Say your chacarcter went on a vacation, doing ghostly stuff, he arrive tonight, finding his boss injured, his fellow waitress with a bleeding head, a missing assistant manager and glass all over the floor. How would he react?

Metaphysics said:
And so I'll wait.
I'm going to wait until most of the characters are online so I can wrap up the night. I have literally no idea how long that will take, and I'm really sorry. :c

Yawn. Guess who has two thumbs and has been up for nearly 48 hours trying to perfect the plot-line to Magic Brew Cafè? This bastard!

I'm sorry if Night Two ended too abruptly, but it was either that or suffering though my half awake typing. By the way, just because I write End of X, it doesn't mean that you guys have to stop writing on this RP until I write Day X again. I just use it to separate between the cafè days, really. Did that even make sense?

I'm going to get some sleep now before I pass out and begin typing in my sleep.

I'm sorry for not making an appearance yet; I was trying to figure out when to arrive. If I can't though I'm actually enjoying the RP as an audience member. xD The story is pretty good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back