• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

That's not a bad idea, but how is she going to start possessing people if she's locked away in hell under constant supervision? (I'm not saying no, I'm just asking how you're going to do it. :P )

Weeellll all the angels are busy with patrolling on earth right? what If she uses that as a chance to branch out her powers and control people? I mean the angels seem pretty cocky so the probably think she's given up hope of escaping or something and probably haven't connected her yet to the hunters.

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]Weeellll all the angels are busy with patrolling on earth right? what If she uses that as a chance to branch out her powers and control people? I mean the angels seem pretty cocky so the probably think she's given up hope of escaping or something and probably haven't connected her yet to the hunters.

[/QUOTE]
I like the way you think, Elfia. Let's go for it. :D I'm guessing you're going to be controlling her?

Question! *holds up microphone* Will her control of others be stronger on those descended from her?

I think I have to call it a night, everyone. ^-^' If someone can keep an eye on the shade, I don't mind the story continuing. In fact, I hope it does! :)

I'm sorry to leave you in the coffin, Spooks! Just hang on a bit longer...! Dx @Metaphysics

Good night!

You know what seems to happen? I'll leave for three or so hours, and there are like 6 new pages, but on the days when I'm here, no one posts for three hours. Why?

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]You know what seems to happen? I'll leave for three or so hours, and there are like 6 new pages, but on the days when I'm here, no one posts for three hours. Why?

[/QUOTE]
Different some zones? D:

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Maybe, but it seems to have to do more with the fact that I'm not fucking nocturnal. Unlike the rest of you.

[/QUOTE]
I'm really sorry. :c

Yeah, I do need to sleep. I'm not going to say goodnight yet, I don't know when I'm going to sleep, so goodbye for now. Also, I have a big horseback riding competition tommrow and I'm not sure how long it is, but I have to leave at 7:40 am, my time, so I won't be able to get on the site for a while. To give you an idea of the time difference between me and everyone else, it's about 3:00 am here. Goodbye, for now.

I'll wait for you guys. Here's what Spooks looks like now btw.

BackFromTheDead.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back