• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

"Oliver!" Estelle exclaimed running to her friend, checking to see if he had a pulse like Ellie taught her. Ellie ran to the imps side getting him off the floor laying him on a table, " He's ok," she smiled " Just out cold," she reassured Estelle.

"Shit." Vincent, who had been watching the reunion, cursed under his breath, before hurrying over to the small crowd that had gathered around the imp. As he heard Ellie's diagnosis, he calmed down slightly, looking down at the small boys pale face with a frown. "What the hell happened?" He asked, to nobody in particular, looking around the room.

" Wasn't he complaining about Alexanders soul not making him feel right?" Ellie remembered, " Maybe being realised from that kinda dark magic was to much for him,"

Vincent looked up at the prince, raising an eyebrow, "Did you feel anything at all?" He asked, making his way back the bar, before turning around again, this time looking at Akira, "Did something happen before you got here?"

@RegalWindstar

Alexander shook his head "I didn't feel anything except something return to me."

Akira thought for awhile "Well... he did say something about a hair pin I had gotten as a gift had dark magic in it and he did touch it. Could that have affected him?"

@Cryobionic

"It might have had something to do with him overloading his core." Vincent mused, leaning over the bar and placing his head in his hands, "To be honest, I don't know much about imps, except for the fact their souls are taken away at birth, so that they can serve as familiars for demons and such." He told them, exasperated. "So I guess we'll just have to wait for him to wake up to tell us himself. Did you say something about shopping?"

Maria stuck out her tongue at Vincent when he mentioned the shopping, "Girls only!" She teased taking Akira and Ellie's hand leading them out of the cafe, " Don't worry I'll pick out something you guys will like!" She called out as the door closed behind the three of them.

Vincent watched them leave, a confused expression marring his features. "The hell just happened..." He muttered, looking over at the prince with a dumbfounded look on his face.

" Oh? So you wanna go swimming in jeans? Be my guest," Maria smiled stopped in front of a clothing store, Ellie smiled at Akira," Just go alkng with it, once she gets like this theres now stopping her," Ellie laughed nervously.

Maria smiled at her," Oh? Don't you wanna surprise Alexander~?" She smiled walking inside. She turned excalibur, " Your getting a swim suit to Excalibur," she smiled.

Maria smiled poking Akira in the rib playfully, " Come on~~~, think about it, what if you just walked out in something completely unexpected, something that'll make his jaw drop to the floor and forget how to speak for a few seconds," Maria continued be fore picking a black string bikini from the racks, " some thing like this maybe!" She smiled. Ellie turned bright red, "Maria there's barely any cloth there!" She exclaimed.

Excalibur looked at the piece of clothing and tilted her head "i do not understand why one can't just wear normal clothing"

"can't one please there loved one in normal attire?" she asked looking through the items on the racks.

Excalibur turned to Ellie "are you getting a bikini ?" she asked putting back the one she was holding

"you and m'lady are very different" Excalibur stated looking Ellie up and down "both physically and mentally "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back